Map where you've played

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Oh crikey!

I haven’t got a clue how many courses, although I think it’s in 8 countries. I think I’ve been a member of 14 clubs across 5 countries.

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
I've played at 88 clubs in England and one in Scotland (Tobermory GC). At some of those clubs I've played more than one course.

In 2023, I've played at 30 different venues including 11 that were new to me this year: Barnsley, Brierley Forest, Burstwick, Matlock, Oakmere Park, Phoenix, Renishaw Park, Rother Valley, Ruddington Grange, Sickleholme and Thorne.

Started filling in the map but stopped when I discovered that there are courses missing.

Last edited:

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
I've played at 88 clubs in England and one in Scotland (Tobermory GC). At some of those clubs I've played more than one course.
In 2023, I've played at 30 different venues including 11 that were new to me this year: Barnsley, Brierley Forest, Burstwick, Matlock, Oakmere Park, Phoenix, Renishaw Park, Rother Valley, Ruddington Grange, Sickleholme and Thorne.

Started filling in the map but stopped when I discovered that there are courses missing.

If you message the guy behind the website he'll add any missing courses for you, (y)

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I'm not going to bother doing the map for myself.
But there may be many courses that I have played that no longer exist that might not be on the map.
eg
Painthorpe, Wakefield.
Middleton Park, Leeds.
Western Park, Leicester.
Park Hill, Leicestershire.
and likely a few more that I have forgotten.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
I'm not going to bother doing the map for myself.
But there may be many courses that I have played that no longer exist that might not be on the map.
eg
Painthorpe, Wakefield.
Middleton Park, Leeds.
Western Park, Leicester.
Park Hill, Leicestershire.
and likely a few more that I have forgotten.

Middleton was a great course - best not played alone though. I once walked through the trees to the far side of the course and a group of about ten kids were sat on the tee. “Can we have a go mister” I let them hit a few shots with my clubs and all was good, but genuinely thought they were going to rob me blind of all my golf gear..