@pnwokingham

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bad things happened! Tee shot 2 foot from the path up to 16l5. Nice little chip down to the flag. Thougjt I hit a great second thatbslowed on the green and only oncjed past the flag but it kept a little momentum and then gathered a bit and in the drink. Eat sleep repeat but the 12thnshot stayed on the green and a nice 3 put sealed the deal! I think I might need out first tomorrow!!

The greens wer crazy quick today. I reckon near 13

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Can only assume the Peroni kicked in and he had a short game like Stevie Wonder with Parkinson’s.

Of the 5 shots that didn't hold the green I thought 4 were really good. Nearly impossible with the speed of the greens and the flag in dingly dell near the front of the green. There were people putting into the water and I suspect there were more than a few

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Bad things happened! Tee shot 2 foot from the path up to 16l5. Nice little chip down to the flag. Thougjt I hit a great second thatbslowed on the green and only oncjed past the flag but it kept a little momentum and then gathered a bit and in the drink. Eat sleep repeat but the 12thnshot stayed on the green and a nice 3 put sealed the deal! I think I might need out first tomorrow!!

The greens wer crazy quick today. I reckon near 13

Oops, not easy from there with quick greens. Many have done the same.