Playmoregolf Extra Points

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
Does anybody here use Playmoregolf for their club membership? I’m looking at joining Scarcroft as soon as my missy gets a new job (was made redundant at the beginning of the Covid crisis) and was wondering how much the extra points cost?

Thanks

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Can't help re points cost but Scarcroft is a very nice spring/summer/autumn course with an excellent clubhouse. Can be very wet in winter and too often closed

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
Can't help re points cost but Scarcroft is a very nice spring/summer/autumn course with an excellent clubhouse. Can be very wet in winter and too often closed
Thanks for the info.

I tend not to play much in winter anyway, so less bothered about that. Can always book a round at Wike Ridge if I feel the need during the wet months

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Simple solution would surely be giving them a call or email. Also if you tell them you are looking to join they can let you know of any deals and may even invite you over for a look round and few holes

shane3003

Visit site
I’ve just looked at my PMG and top up points are; £65 for 20 points.
Now if you play in the mornings a game could cost up to 9 points however if you play after 15:00 a game will cost 2/3 points.
I hope this helps.

MrC

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I was a previous member. Effectively you top at same rate pro-rata. You can also restart another Year but taken full subscription. Normally they have offers to help.