Played medal off the whites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsaregood

Head Pro
Visit site
What is it with theses old timers who like to talk the talk. Why don’t you email them yourself instead of trying to talk someone else into doing it. I have an idea they say there’s power in number so round up 10 and all of you email bonnyton and maybe you will get absolutely nowhere ?

What exactly would you say ? Hi bonnyton theres this guy who we don’t actually know his name but it might be blah blah blah, he showed us grumpy old men a screen shot that he can break 80 sometimes but he can also shoot over his handicap ? and if you don’t burn him at the stake we are all going to protest outside your club ? ? oh yea and he said he won a medal before the results were in so he is either a witch or a cheat and either way he deserves to burn ? ? ? Seriously you old boys are comedy gold ?

I tell you what I am joining another club today but dont panic I’m still staying at bonnyton I pay all my memberships upfront so I’m a member until next year and I will be renewing it next year because absolutely nothing will happen over this I guarantee you that ? but if you can even get a reply from bonnyton I will tell you the new club I’m joining today.So you can try and fail there also and don’t forget I have the golf south Ayrshire membership so maybe email them as well ?

You guys now have a small window to try and give it to me so don’t hang about because truth being told this forum probably has now run it’s course for me, I am with a pro I like now and he’s only a call away so don’t see me posting much at all. It’s a cracking little toxic community you have created if you like that sort of thing and it seems everyone on the forum knows this. I will probably still post the top 100 courses and photos because it will be good to have a record of photos I can look back at when finished but that’s about it now.

Might make a thread in September I booked yesterday a two week training program at Peter cowen academy in dubai if anyone wants to make any requests for photos let me know ? Will be flying first class also and know maybe that’s something you can’t do so if you would like some photos of the in flight shower or maybe the famous bar in the sky just let me know and I’ll help you out.

I have go to go now I have a round of golf then off to join new club and need to make lunch for 12. Enjoy your day at work boys and remember stay positive and keep winning I’m out ?
Mate I know just about everyone in St.Meddans and The Welbeck should I tell them to expect a 20 handicap incoming ?

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
What is it with theses old timers who like to talk the talk. Why don’t you email them yourself instead of trying to talk someone else into doing it. I have an idea they say there’s power in number so round up 10 and all of you email bonnyton and maybe you will get absolutely nowhere ?

What exactly would you say ? Hi bonnyton theres this guy who we don’t actually know his name but it might be blah blah blah, he showed us grumpy old men a screen shot that he can break 80 sometimes but he can also shoot over his handicap ? and if you don’t burn him at the stake we are all going to protest outside your club ? ? oh yea and he said he won a medal before the results were in so he is either a witch or a cheat and either way he deserves to burn ? ? ? Seriously you old boys are comedy gold ?

I tell you what I am joining another club today but dont panic I’m still staying at bonnyton I pay all my memberships upfront so I’m a member until next year and I will be renewing it next year because absolutely nothing will happen over this I guarantee you that ? but if you can even get a reply from bonnyton I will tell you the new club I’m joining today.So you can try and fail there also and don’t forget I have the golf south Ayrshire membership so maybe email them as well ?

You guys now have a small window to try and give it to me so don’t hang about because truth being told this forum probably has now run it’s course for me, I am with a pro I like now and he’s only a call away so don’t see me posting much at all. It’s a cracking little toxic community you have created if you like that sort of thing and it seems everyone on the forum knows this. I will probably still post the top 100 courses and photos because it will be good to have a record of photos I can look back at when finished but that’s about it now.

Might make a thread in September I booked yesterday a two week training program at Peter cowen academy in dubai if anyone wants to make any requests for photos let me know ? Will be flying first class also and know maybe that’s something you can’t do so if you would like some photos of the in flight shower or maybe the famous bar in the sky just let me know and I’ll help you out.

I have go to go now I have a round of golf then off to join new club and need to make lunch for 12. Enjoy your day at work boys and remember stay positive and keep winning I’m out ?
The best you all can do is use the ignore function. No audience, no fuel for this individual

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Swango1980

Visit site
I feel sorry for people at his golf club. Not just because they have to compete against an arrogant cheat, but the fact his attitude alone is dragging the clubs name through the mud.

If I did the same thing, and my club were made aware of my posts, at best I'd expect a warning and at worst kicked out. And if the club members found out, I'd be the person everyone loves to hate at the club.

A 40 year old man? Embarrassing.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Oh dear. What will we all do? I've given up responding, as he obviously enjoys getting a rise out of people, resorts to insults when you don't agree with his viewpoint and believes rules don't apply to him.
He's lit the blue touch paper and run away to a safe distance.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Well that was a fun catch up on!

I know plenty at my club that have the opinion that theyll let comp scores adjust their handicap and dont ever submit general rounds "its always been that way" and I have given up trying to get them to think otherwise.

D

Deleted member 1147

Meeting Pete Cowan is no biggie. Just go to his academy and he'll probably make you a cuppa, if he's there.
He's made me several, on my visits to have lessons with Nick.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Meeting Pete Cowan is no biggie. Just go to his academy and he'll probably make you a cuppa, if he's there.
He's made me several, on my visits to have lessons with Nick.

I'd happily spend a few days in the company of the lovely Olivia Cooke while she's teaching there

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Bottom line is that the White Tees are 6200 & by modern course standards that’s the senior tees. Everybody should be skooshing it round ;)

:p

AddisonRoad

Visit site
Real people don't behave like this. He's just trolling for a reaction. Ignore him and he'll get bored and go away.

Again, while he's obviously trolling for a reaction, it seems he's pissed off plenty of people in real life. Complaining about past clubs he was a member of and creating issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.