Played medal off the whites

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
? I guarantee it’s some busy body who doesn’t have a life so wants to worry about what others are doing. What a laugh that was today and how stupid does the person feel now that the club doesn’t even think them worthy of a reply ? anyone care to stand up and say it was them ? I think not ?

Don’t forget l. People on here know everyone else in the world who play golf. So you will be black listed and will never be allowed to play with another person again.

I’d wager that whoever contacted your club has also contacted others.

G1z1

Visit site
Don’t forget l. People on here know everyone else in the world who play golf. So you will be black listed and will never be allowed to play with another person again.

I’d wager that whoever contacted your club has also contacted others.
? might just have to buy my own club then and really send them insane

D

Deleted member 15344

? that’s very sad contacting a club but knowing the persons history I reckon it might be a bit of porky telling

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
? that’s very sad contacting a club but knowing the persons history I reckon it might be a bit of porky telling
I can’t see anyone actually doing it. As he alluded all under 50s cheat, and he being under 50 it just tells you the real sort of person he is and how he’s got to where he is.

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'd happily spend a few days in the company of the lovely Olivia Cooke while she's teaching there

Probably would have been a lot cheaper and easier to pop in and see her at Tonbridge golf centre or Redlibbets before she moved!

I'd never before seen so many Dad's staying to watch the kids roll up sessions :ROFLMAO:

Swango1980

Visit site
Sadly won't create the impact I'm after....gluing myself to the pin on the first green however.....:whistle:
Do it on the 18th. You'll be in prime position to watch G1z1 top his drive 50 yards, fat his second another 20 yards, slice his 3rd, chunk his 4th but it hobbles up onto the green and then get his 2 putts for a double bogey 6, nett par. Then watch in admiration as he bounces off the green like a confident Rory McIlroy, boasting about his 40 points off a 26 handicap.

I'd definitely chuckle if he lost after a 40 handicapper shot 50 points :)

G1z1

Visit site
knowing the persons history I reckon it might be a bit of porky telling
What history would that be exactly?
More importantly - how did the weekend comp go?
it was raining like mad up my way so didn’t play all weekend. Might Try this weekend but problem is my wee boy plays football sat/sun so I can only really get out after 4ish so not sure how it works, if it’s random times or you can pick your time slot I’ll need to ask.

Swango1980

Visit site

it was raining like mad up my way so didn’t play all weekend. Might Try this weekend but problem is my wee boy plays football sat/sun so I can only really get out after 4ish so not sure how it works, if it’s random times or you can pick your time slot I’ll need to ask.
Just sign up, don't play, fill in a scorecard that gives you a great score, forge signatures and submit it. I'm sure no-one at your club would do anything about it, even if they found out :D

D

Deleted member 1147

Can't the au pair deal with the kids?

G1z1

Visit site
Can't the au pair deal with the kids?
? I actually could be doing with a nanny all I do is run about after him. Currently he’s at boxing x2 a week football x2 a week and tennis once. Golfs mostly a mon/Friday thing for me cause my boys still young. Probably Tuesday medal will be more for me the now.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site

Shame! My place in random draw - sign up to a time window of either 8-9 or 9-10 and you could tee off at any time between. Not ideal if you have a family I will admit but works for the majority!

G1z1

Visit site
You can continue your investigation, I can assure you it wasn't me. Although, as I recall, you did directly challenge people to contact your club, so whoever did was only acting on your advice ;) .

Weasels usually like to stay anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.