Played medal off the whites

Status
Not open for further replies.

steadyon

Hacker
Visit site
G1z1,

if you were in earshot of a gentleman, he’d be walking up quietly and whispering in your ear something like ‘pipe down my laddie, you’re making a fool of yourself.’

I’m not sure how that works on a forum - but you’re making a fool of yourself buddie.

G1z1

Visit site
G1z1,

if you were in earshot of a gentleman, he’d be walking up quietly and whispering in your ear something like ‘pipe down my laddie, you’re making a fool of yourself.’

I’m not sure how that works on a forum - but you’re making a fool of yourself buddie.

And if I was in earshot of you, I would say scurry along old boy

Mandofred

Visit site
Why do people keep biting? He's winding people up....he might need professional help of course (talking psychiatrist kind of help, not the club pro)......

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
? I actually could be doing with a nanny all I do is run about after him. Currently he’s at boxing x2 a week football x2 a week and tennis once. Golfs mostly a mon/Friday thing for me cause my boys still young. Probably Tuesday medal will be more for me the now.
No wonder your handicap is SO high. ?

G1z1

Visit site
Did your club not tell you who had sent the email?

No I didn’t ask Im not interested in an email address . I just find it extremely amusing some nut case has actually
Went to the trouble of emailing
A golf club . That ridiculous it didn’t even get a reply from them .
He’s probably went to the trouble of making a new email address to remain anonymous and now too ashamed to man up and admit that it was him that did it . He will have seen this by now .

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
No I didn’t ask Im not interested in an email address . I just find it extremely amusing some nut case has actually
Went to the trouble of emailing
A golf club . That ridiculous it didn’t even get a reply from them .
He’s probably went to the trouble of making a new email address to remain anonymous and now too ashamed to man up and admit that it was him that did it . He will have seen this by now .

It might have been a female, you never know.

D

Deleted member 1147

…He’s probably went to the trouble of making a new email address to remain anonymous and now too ashamed to man up and admit that it was him that did it . He will have seen this by now .
Is that what you’d do ?
You seem to know a lot about such things ?

G1z1

Visit site
Is that what you’d do ?
You seem to know a lot about such things ?

No sorry that’s not who I am.

I can honestly say hand on heart no one in this world could make me mad enough to send a email of complaint to anyone lol and I would imagine the overwhelming majority of the forum would say the same thing.

I can also honestly say after 40 years of life I hate not one single person in this world, might be some people I would rather not spend time with but no one I hate. Life is too short for all that. Have fun and enjoy yourself that’s all I do everyday.

I actually feel genuinely sorry for whoever has wrote that email because they now know everyone was laughing at them and now what are they going to do, scream at there computer lol because they have serious hate towards me and that’s not good for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.