Played medal off the whites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsaregood

Head Pro
Visit site
But I really did win ? and I’ll win again this sunday in the main comp ? as for integrity and honour ? no one cares who’s under 50 it’s just all these old people who are annoyed cause there too old to win now and hate younger people always winning. Time for all you old people to take up bowling or maybe knitting ?

let’s have a laugh everyone comment there age on there next post, let’s see how many lie ? or they probably just leave this thread now ?
You’re fooling nobody. I’m younger than you for what it’s worth and I find you petty and immature going off what I’ve read on here. If you genuinely think the way your speaking etc is ok then you need your head checked. Any normal person would probably phone the handicap secretary and explain the situation and show the rounds they’ve played on their app so they are not looking like you are at the moment. I played a comp today, shot 3 under which looking at my best 8 will see me back to plus 1, though I know to win a medal off plus 1 I’m going to have to play pretty decent which is how it should be. If you think what your doing is ‘winning’ you have no idea what it actually takes to win.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
But I really did win ? and I’ll win again this sunday in the main comp ? as for integrity and honour ? no one cares who’s under 50 it’s just all these old people who are annoyed cause there too old to win now and hate younger people always winning. Time for all you old people to take up bowling or maybe knitting ?

let’s have a laugh everyone comment there age on there next post, let’s see how many lie ? or they probably just leave this thread now ?

Any chance of repeating that in something resembling English?

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
@G1z1
A rapidly improving golfer is always going to be able to snatch a couple of wins en route to their handicap catching up with them.

So when your handicap reaches 18, that’s 6 shots less than you had last week. It becomes much harder to win.

You are still some 20 shots off your goal
Judging by your score of 91, what are you going to do when you plateau, as we all do,

There are people here, many aged over 50 who could help, but possibly won’t be bothered because of the attitude shown on some of your posts.

I am also having to discipline certain forum members who have taken exception to some of your comments, that in itself is not your problem,

However it becomes your problem when The Mods judge that your comments are there solely to get a reaction. You really don’t want to go there.

So please take this as a friendly warning that you need to grow up a bit, be aware of what you are posting and how others will view your comments.
?

D

Deleted member 15344

Well what to say

So you know you’re playing significantly better than your official handicap

You have stated that plenty of times and the forum politely advised that your best course of action is would be to enter GP cards to help you get your handicap to a more realistic level

But instead you enter a competition- that’s ok but you then come on the forum to boast about it

So either you have very little social media awareness or you enjoy the reaction

I really hope it’s all a bit of an act but I reckon we all have seen someone like you in our respective golf clubs and soon enough there will be a big bump down to earth

AddisonRoad

Visit site
Well what to say

So you know you’re playing significantly better than your official handicap

You have stated that plenty of times and the forum politely advised that your best course of action is would be to enter GP cards to help you get your handicap to a more realistic level

But instead you enter a competition- that’s ok but you then come on the forum to boast about it

So either you have very little social media awareness or you enjoy the reaction

I really hope it’s all a bit of an act but I reckon we all have seen someone like you in our respective golf clubs and soon enough there will be a big bump down to earth

I would think it was all an act too, but I think some people on this forum have had some real-life interactions with him at East Ren - so he appears to be legit.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Oh dear. Some unnecessarily offensive comments here. I’m sticking up for older golfers. I’ve recently won a club comp from 10 H’cp. There were about 100 entries of all ages. I’m 77 but not too old to be competitive ! And I’m sure there are plenty of others on this forum who think likewise.
I'll add my happy tuppence on this front. Earlier this year I won our club's Winter Singles KO (85 or so players entered back Oct last year)...and I'm 63...and at the moment I have my eyes on the summer singles KO - currently in last 16 with 128 starters. This 'oldie' knows how to play golf - I might not always be very good at, it but I do know how to win matches - and there are few things I like better in golf than beating a rather arrogant and up-himself know-it-all whippersnapper...demonstrating to him that he doesn't. :)

Last edited:

G1z1

Visit site
Very tempting to email a link to this thread into the club secretary, I wonder what she would think about it

secretary@bonnytongolfclub.com

What is it with theses old timers who like to talk the talk. Why don’t you email them yourself instead of trying to talk someone else into doing it. I have an idea they say there’s power in number so round up 10 and all of you email bonnyton and maybe you will get absolutely nowhere ?

What exactly would you say ? Hi bonnyton theres this guy who we don’t actually know his name but it might be blah blah blah, he showed us grumpy old men a screen shot that he can break 80 sometimes but he can also shoot over his handicap ? and if you don’t burn him at the stake we are all going to protest outside your club ? ? oh yea and he said he won a medal before the results were in so he is either a witch or a cheat and either way he deserves to burn ? ? ? Seriously you old boys are comedy gold ?

I tell you what I am joining another club today but dont panic I’m still staying at bonnyton I pay all my memberships upfront so I’m a member until next year and I will be renewing it next year because absolutely nothing will happen over this I guarantee you that ? but if you can even get a reply from bonnyton I will tell you the new club I’m joining today.So you can try and fail there also and don’t forget I have the golf south Ayrshire membership so maybe email them as well ?

You guys now have a small window to try and give it to me so don’t hang about because truth being told this forum probably has now run it’s course for me, I am with a pro I like now and he’s only a call away so don’t see me posting much at all. It’s a cracking little toxic community you have created if you like that sort of thing and it seems everyone on the forum knows this. I will probably still post the top 100 courses and photos because it will be good to have a record of photos I can look back at when finished but that’s about it now.

Might make a thread in September I booked yesterday a two week training program at Peter cowen academy in dubai if anyone wants to make any requests for photos let me know ? Will be flying first class also and know maybe that’s something you can’t do so if you would like some photos of the in flight shower or maybe the famous bar in the sky just let me know and I’ll help you out.

I have go to go now I have a round of golf then off to join new club and need to make lunch for 12. Enjoy your day at work boys and remember stay positive and keep winning I’m out ?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 23270

What is it with theses old timers who like to talk the talk. Why don’t you email them yourself instead of trying to talk someone else into doing it. I have an idea they say there’s power in number so round up 10 and all of you email bonnyton and maybe you will get absolutely nowhere ?

What exactly would you say ? Hi bonnyton theres this guy who we don’t actually know his name but it might be blah blah blah, he showed us grumpy old men a screen shot that he can break 80 sometimes but he can also shoot over his handicap ? and if you don’t burn him at the stake we are all going to protest outside your club ? ? oh yea and he said he won a medal before the results were in so he is either a witch or a cheat and either way he deserves to burn ? ? ? Seriously you old boys are comedy gold ?

I tell you what I am joining another club today but dont panic I’m still staying at bonnyton I pay all my memberships upfront so I’m a member until next year and I will be renewing it next year because absolutely nothing will happen over this I guarantee you that ? but if you can even get a reply from bonnyton I will tell you the new club I’m joining today.So you can try and fail there also and don’t forget I have the golf south Ayrshire membership so maybe email them as well ?

You guys now have a small window to try and give it to me so don’t hang about because truth being told this forum probably has now run it’s course for me, I am with a pro I like now and he’s only a call away so don’t see me posting much at all. It’s a cracking little toxic community you have created if you like that sort of thing and it seems everyone on the forum knows this. I will probably still post the top 100 courses and photos because it will be good to have a record of photos I can look back at when finished but that’s about it now.

Might make a thread in September I booked yesterday a two week training program at Peter cowen academy in dubai if anyone wants to make any requests for photos let me know ? Will be flying first class also and know maybe that’s something you can’t do so if you would like some photos of the in flight shower or maybe the famous bar in the sky just let me know and I’ll help you out.

I have go to go now I have a round of golf then off to join new club and need to make lunch for 12. Enjoy your day at work boys and remember stay positive and keep winning I’m out ?
Please don't leave the forum, you're the biggest clown on here by a country mile and we have so much fun laughing at you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.