Play your best challenge

HickoryShaft

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Great write up Toad.

Interested in the progress on the putter and how that works out. Looking forward to the updates through the year on the whole package.

Tallpaul - yes very interested in the other write ups matey - you do know we are golf addicts don't you??

Bash

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Excellent write up. Look forward to see how you progress with the new clubs and how things go with your new driver after further lessons/re-fit. Good luck mate

D

Deleted member 1147

If I can find the time tomorrow, would people be interested in a similar write-up from the other end of the handicap spectrum?

Yes, please let us know all you can.

I'm very interested in the mind coaching & fitness.

I'm normally stood over a putt my back hurting, thinking to myself, "don't 3 putt don't 3 putt don't 3 putt".

I need all the help I can get!

jgozza

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Now thats what you call a great write up!!!

Glad you all had a great day - lets all hope theres a PYB 2013 ;o)

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nice write up Toad , very intersting bout the putter fitting .. gas how they can attribute a handicap to the putter fitting .. best of luck with the challange looking forward to the updates ..

Tallpaul would love to hear more , see where they think you loosing your shots ..

Guys give us a bit of info on the mental tips if you would please , did ye have any EUREKA moments during the day where you went oh yeah thats it etc

Matty

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Green spot i20 irons eh - at least you know they aren't the only new green thing about these parts - all of the readers of this thread must be a shade of green too! I certainly am :) Sounds like you had a fantastic day out; I'm looking forward to hearing how you all progress now! No pressure!!!

Mattyboy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Nice one - As I was in Gainsborough for a meeting on Tuesday so I drove up on Monday with the intention of doing some spying. But I spent three hours on the A1 as some bloke was about to toss himself off a bridge up front. 7 hours door to door for 190 mile trip meant I never got to Ping and limped to my bed in the hotel.
Meeting went OK though yesterday.

Any mind tips you can pass on would be apprecited lots!