Play your best challenge

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Great write up made me tired just reading it but sounds a fantastic day good luck with the new shineys and the challenge. Look forward to your progress report.

stevelev

Journeyman Pro
www.ecclestonparkgolf.co.uk
John, great write up of the day. I am one of the lucky runners up, you lucky bunch. Sounds like a great session and loads to start with making progress.

Will you be taking regular lessons and hitting the range a couple of times a week too?

If they dont work and you choose to go back to your Mizzys, look this way. lol

I look forward to hearing from the other 3 and how they found the day. Are you all updating on facebook and twitter regularly?

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Surprisingly not mate, felt great in the s56 but way too unforgiving on bad shots, off 9 I'm going to have a few so i20 was easy option.
I believe I am being booked for lesson with the pro at St Andrews, if they can fit me in between you and Euan lol.

Did Mike not tell you,Euan is the pro,lol. The guys at St Andrews are good mate apart from when i try to book a lesson there all mysteriously ill,haha.

Toad

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Glad to take lessons from Euan most steady 5 handicapper I have seen, think they are hiding from you mate lol

connor

Tour Rookie
Visit site
sounds amazing day out and so many more to come! great read and now following you guys on twitter so looking forward to reading it all. 30 next year so tempted for a custom fit experience or maybe even a few more pings lol

anyway good luck for the season!

V

vkurup

Great write up Toad.. Good luck with the journey.. will be watching your progress. Hopefully the lucky 4 get to meet some of the shortlisters. We are due at Ping on 9th July.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Great write up and a lovely account on what was a truly memorable day. Hope the new bats work for you and you get to where you want to be with them. Does the other half know about Anette and getting you in funny positions?

Toad

Tour Rookie
Visit site
She does mate but not about the return visit ;).
Annette offered great advice on specific excersises to help my game, I am busy trying to write it down so that it is easy to follow for Darth and Tiger but its hard without drawings and I don't want to bore them with a long winded version lol.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
She does mate but not about the return visit ;).
Annette offered great advice on specific excersises to help my game, I am busy trying to write it down so that it is easy to follow for Darth and Tiger but its hard without drawings and I don't want to bore them with a long winded version lol.

its golf so wont bore us honestly :thup:

You've helped make my mind up to get the Ping milled no4 strong arc putter anyway as thats what I was looking at due to the ping app saying I was strong arc yet I thought I was just a slight arc. I'm also 33" and will wait to hear if they put extra weights in.

This shared help might get a few of us breaking our goals John so thanks for sharing your personal day with us:thup:

Hopefully I can reciprocate and we can get a game together over the summer as we're not that far away

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
we had been hitting balls for 2.5 hours non- stop

Pure heaven! Wouldn't mind someone taking that much time to do a proper fitting for me, and MASSIVE respect to Ping/GM for taking that much time with you for a free fitting! The whole 'hit 30 balls and here's your clubs' has put me off fitting somewhat, I reckon I'd need 300+ balls to get fitted and probably wouldn't opt for a driver (if I had to pay for it) unless I'd hit 100+ and 50 with the new one.

Thanks for the update

P.S. How hot was Anette?????? :p :p :p

tallpaul

Head Pro
Visit site
If I can find the time tomorrow, would people be interested in a similar write-up from the other end of the handicap spectrum?