PING G10 IRONS

Barney

Assistant Pro
Visit site
HAS ANYONE PLAYED WITH THESE IRONS ??

IVE HEARD THEY ARE ULTRA FORGIVING AND A GREAT CLUB TO LEARN THE GAME WITH. IM OFF 18 BUT LOOKING AT ALL SORTS OF WAYS TO LOWER IT FURTHER AND MASSES OF FORGIVENESS MAY BE JUST WHAT I NEED.

Timberbonce

Head Pro
Visit site
I have the driver and it is ultra forgiving i love it. I have ping i3 irons at the moment and i will be investinging in the g10s as soon as i can justify it enough to the missus......the guy i played in the sunday comp with has them and i had a little look at them. They are apparently very forgiving, i like the ultra-wide sole, it promotes massive confidence when you look down on them.

I think they are a very good iron for the money.

par_par_par_treble

Assistant Pro
Visit site
i've been using g10 irons since xmas. Cant complain at all.

Come down, won 2 comps, got a hole in one and expecting another couple of shots to go in the summer...

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Can't see anyone making a mistake with Ping G10s. Then again, there a loads of irons equally good available, some for only a 1/4 of the costs; old season/dated stuff mostly.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
I bought them recently and it was the first set of irons that I had custom fitted, so whether it was the fitting (not looking to form an argument!) the clubs themselves or a combination of both...these clubs will improve your game. Unless you really do duff it it is nearly impossible to hit these clubs poorly, and if you do want to they still allow you to either draw or fade the ball if you know what you are doing.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
I would go wit the G5s instead, they are a fraction of the price and nearly exactly the same.

Medal Winner
Visit site
HTL THE PING G5 AND THE G10 ARE THE SAME PRICE IF YOU
GET THEM FROM A PING AGENT.
3636 BILLY

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
How do you do that 3636? I might be tempted if that is the case. Im bored of my Wilson Staff Di7s

Medal Winner
Visit site
sorry htl what do you mean[How do you do that]im not
sure what you mean.If you look at golf shop web sites that
sell ping clubs you can check the prices.Go for the g10
i play them and ther easily the best irons i have used,
and ive had ping clubs from 1992 to now.
3636 billy