Peter Finch - Sky sports presenter

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Yep, totally agree. I’ve said on here before that I don’t really enjoy his YouTube stuff anymore, but he’s been great on there, different angle from everyone else.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Haven't seen him on this, but on Beef's Podcast earlier this week he tipped Brian Harman as an outside bet to win the Open, so he must know something!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Really I don’t remember one that big.
prototype maybe that didn’t make it.
Anyway he’s very good with it, looks like he will never miss.
Can be seen here if you scroll down: https://www.golfwrx.com/671228/brian-harman-witb-2022-february/
It does say 'oversize' on it in small print. I do find it funny actually, TM must have made about 20 different shapes of putter called 'Spider' something or other, all of which look very different from one another. I'm not even sure what the original shape was.

D

Deleted member 25172

Haven’t seen the on the range stuff, but if Finch is putting on his “funny” side like he does on his own channel, then I won’t be missing out.

Tubes? Probably never seen a channel with a more insecure man in front of the camera, trying to disguise it with his upbeat “oooooi oooooi - ladsladslads” persona. Truly dreadful. I’m glad for his sake though that he’s managed to become rather successful. Hopefully it can give him some more confidence.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Haven’t seen the on the range stuff, but if Finch is putting on his “funny” side like he does on his own channel, then I won’t be missing out.

Tubes? Probably never seen a channel with a more insecure man in front of the camera, trying to disguise it with his upbeat “oooooi oooooi - ladsladslads” persona. Truly dreadful. I’m glad for his sake though that he’s managed to become rather successful. Hopefully it can give him some more confidence.
Tubes as always been like that.
But he has been through bad times with Alcohol addiction & depression,so good to see him in a better place now.

D

Deleted member 25172

Tubes as always been like that.
But he has been through bad times with Alcohol addiction & depression,so good to see him in a better place now.
Yeah, as said. I'm glad he's successful, but his insecurities comes across so blatantly, that personally I find it a hard watch. Have seen one of the interviews with him where he talks about the addiction. Good he managed to overcome it!