Opens 2022

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

HeftyHacker

Visit site
I've mentioned it to my playing partner and a couple of lads from my club who I know have entered, currently looking at camping at the Stanwix site which looks... interesting, but pretty much backs onto the course!

I sense a weekend being made of this...

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Signed up for Southport and Ainsdale mixed and St Annes Old links mixed, and booked a few days holidays at both places. Just got to sort out a two other mixed and a mens pairs at Druids Heath.

D

Deleted member 25172

Just booked myself in for an open at South Herts Golf Club in north London.

Excellent value at a decent course, and on top of that it’s played on a Saturday which is an extra plus. £50 which covers 36-holes, coffee in the morning, lunch and carvery in the evening.

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I have 5 Opens booked and another I should go onto the reserve in a 7 day period. My handicap is too high for Royal Aberdeen but I am in Aberdeen so here’s hoping.

Hope you agree it is an impressive list:
Fri. Crail Balcomie
Sat Leven Links
Sun. Cruden Bay
Mon. Royal Aberdeen hopefully
Tue. Travelling and shattered
Wed. Lanark
Thu. Silloth

4 Seniors and 2 Individual.

Boomy

Visit site
I have 5 Opens booked and another I should go onto the reserve in a 7 day period. My handicap is too high for Royal Aberdeen but I am in Aberdeen so here’s hoping.

Fri. Crail Balcomie
Sat Leven Links
Sun. Cruden Bay
Wed. Lanark
Thu. Silloth

Superb planning right there ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Crail Balcomie is a fab track, hoping to get back there myself. You’ve saved the best til last ? (not that I’m biased)

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site

Fri. Crail Balcomie
Sat Leven Links
Sun. Cruden Bay
Wed. Lanark
Thu. Silloth

Fancy joining me for the Rotary pairs on it July at Silloth to make it an even number? ?

HarrogateHacker

Visit site
Signed up for an open at Eyemouth 18th July, we have a reciprocal at Goswick which I’ll hopefully play Friday 17th afternoon, hopefully be a great weekend. Might even sneak in a Sunday morning trip to one of the other Northumberland courses on the way down Sunday.