Open Competitions 2021

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have never ever heard anyone mention the British skill for organisation. Are you confusing us with the Germans?

Well we used to be good at it when the Victorians were around. We had an Empire you know. (y) I'm hoping these 24/7 places open up. Then. 12 days after my first jab I'm gonna hang around outside in the early hours and get a no shows jab. :D

D

Deleted member 15344

Well another Open booked - Pennard 4BBB in September , 5 other forumers have entered as well so should be a nice little trip when we booked somewhere else on the Monday

D

Deleted member 25172

Those of you who are down at scratch level and playing in the scratch comps, are you using friends to caddy? Or not taking it that seriously?

I’m unfortunately not at that level, but if a mate asked me to caddie for him I’d do it for fun. If it was a nice course that is. :)

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
I’m unfortunately not at that level, but if a mate asked me to caddie for him I’d do it for fun. If it was a nice course that is. :)

I was looking at it from it would be a good way to learn from some much better players for me. Granted I’m not sure how much help I would give other than lightening the load so to speak

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Each. £50 less than the standard green fee.
This..... is a way better alternative.... at Headingley GC
Gents Autumn Open
Thursday 30th September 2021

• 4BBB Pairs
  • Stableford 85% H’cap
  • Prize Categories for Seniors, Rabbits & Scratch
  • Entry fee includes Bacon Roll & Coffee on Arrival
  • Entry Fee £50/pair
& there's one in March for the same money