One of those days

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I had one of 'those days' yesterday, nearly hit every shot in the book.

Low lights were

A penalty for hitting another ball on a green, horrendous putt - the other ball was 2ft right of my intended line on a 10ft putt.

Hit the flagstick on one hole after a PW approach and ended up 2 yards off the green

A penalty for hitting my partners ball out of a bunker instead of mine.

An off the toe hit in to a bunker from a pitch that was just 5 yards off the green.

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
And the next time you play you will chip in from a bunker and hole more than two from ten feet whilst putting.
Also your driver will behave and if you do end up in the long stuff it will be sitting up like a coconut.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
And the next time you play you will chip in from a bunker and hole more than two from ten feet whilst putting.
Also your driver will behave and if you do end up in the long stuff it will be sitting up like a coconut.

I had most of that during the round hence 'I hit every shot in the book':ROFLMAO:

Sometimes in a round I find it very weird that I can play so well and so badly all in the same period of time.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Tough day. Hard when it's going badly and the focus goes and one thing seems to lead to another. That said that was a bad miss on the putt to be that far off line. Write it off and start again next time

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
always makes me laugh, people always complain when things don't go their way.

thats golf for you, sometimes its your day other not so.... don't forget the good breaks too