One make or mixed bag of clubs

Hoganman1

Visit site
I have a Ping G400 driver, Callaway Mavrik Max 3, 5 and 7 fairways, Ben Hogan Edge EX 4-PW, Ben Hogan Equilizer II GW and SW and an Odyssey White Hot Tour Putter. Believe it or not I don't have any plans to change anything this year. As a recovering "Club Ho", that is a bold statement.

NedPizza

Visit site
I've recently upgraded and like things to match so, Callaway driver + wood + hybride + irons.
But kept my old putter ping zing as I love it and also bag is non callaway.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
I have a Ping G400 driver, Callaway Mavrik Max 3, 5 and 7 fairways, Ben Hogan Edge EX 4-PW, Ben Hogan Equilizer II GW and SW and an Odyssey White Hot Tour Putter. Believe it or not I don't have any plans to change anything this year. As a recovering "Club Ho", that is a bold statement.
Very decent bag, I particularly like the Equalizer wedges and was so close to pulling the trigger, went with the Zipcore instead.

sunshine

Visit site
Off the top of my head…
Taylormade driver, fairway wood and hybrid, Ping hybrid, Muzuno irons, Callaway wedges and Evnroll putter.
I’m no companies bitch ?

I'm impressed that you were able to remember what clubs you use off the top of your head ;)

sunshine

Visit site
Well I tested the G425 and the new TM stealth and absolutely preferred (and hit way better) the TSi2
The new stealth felt so light it almost made it difficult to control the head

Did you have the same shafts in each club? If not, you're not really comparing the products. I heard that the Stealth head was the same weight as the SIM just dispersed differently.

Brads

Visit site
I did. Tried it with a couple of different weight shafts.

Bare in mind I cant play golf, I'm literally just starting out so could be talking crap, its just how I felt. It felt good and performed well (for me) but the Titleist just felt so much better.

I cant hit the ball far enough to make performance comparisons or statements.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Apparently the Ping G425 is quite a bit heavier than the other drivers. The swing weight may have just felt better to you.

HomecountiesJohn

Visit site
Play/buy whatever you feel like will enjoy using and improve your golf.

For me i'm a mixed bag guy and will usually buy clubs on looks.

I only use Mizuno irons and everything else i'm happy to try except TM. Overpriced junk.

Pro's only use a particular brand because they're paid incredibly well to do so.

Roctar

Visit site
PXG driver 3w
Either Wishon 575mc 22° 4i at 6i length or
Wishon 20° Hybrid (6i) Single length.
Wishon EQ1NX (7i) single length 5-PW.
Smith works 48°
ICY 53/56°
Axis1 Rose converted to armlock putter.
Vice golf balls.
Custom golf bag.
Apart from the driver and 3w all my clubs are not mainstream.