Olympics

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
The BMX freestyle blows my mind.

They were amazing. Never ever thought I'd be so engrossed. How do they find the pedals again having spun the bike 3 times?? In fact - how do they spin it without the brake cable getting snagged?!

Anyway. It looked amazing and some of those walls are just about vertical and they glided up and down them...stunning to watch.

David says he's taking the saddle of my bike so I can try it!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
They were amazing. Never ever thought I'd be so engrossed. How do they find the pedals again having spun the bike 3 times?? In fact - how do they spin it without the brake cable getting snagged?!

Anyway. It looked amazing and some of those walls are just about vertical and they glided up and down them...stunning to watch.

I would so much rather see a bmx ride than watch 2 people trying to kick each other in the head in taekwondo!

Pin-seeker

Visit site

The neck on the bikes are special,think they’re called spin tech neck.
I had one when I was younger,couldn’t do any tricks tho ?‍♂️?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Watching BBC and can clearly see no rapport between Claire Balding and Alex Scott.

Cant stand Alex Scott !

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
It's ridiculous that's he's allowed to compete in a strength event, but Semenya has to reduce her testosterone levels to run the 800 metres.
I know you feel good about calling her “he” but you really shouldn’t.

By the way, I agree that she shouldn’t be allowed to compete in this event as her musculature and bone structure was formed when she was a man but I also recognise her right to be known as a woman.

D

Deleted member 1147

I know you feel good about calling her “he” but you really shouldn’t.

By the way, I agree that she shouldn’t be allowed to compete in this event as her musculature and bone structure was formed when she was a man but I also recognise her right to be known as a woman.
She/he whatever, I don't care; but he/she shouldn't be in this competition