Official 2017 HFH Handicap Challenge

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
View attachment 23548

All

Updated h/c attached, figures in red mean you have come down since the start of the challenge, only a week or so to go, so good luck if you still have some qualifiers left to play in.

I have been checking the justgiving site, and the following challenges do not appear to have been settled.

Papas 1982 V Fish
Homer V Anotherdouble
Matty6 V Dasit
Evesdad V GG26
Chellie V Marshy77
Teegirl V Leftie

If you think you have settled please let me know and I will check justgiving site again.

If you don't know if you have won or lost, please contact your opponent to confirm.

I am looking to close the justgiving site in my signature by the end of this month, so would be really grateful if outstanding payments could be made asap.

Cheers Rich

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I have been checking the justgiving site, and the following challenges do not appear to have been settled.

Papas 1982 V Fish
Homer V Anotherdouble
Matty6 V Dasit
Evesdad V GG26
Chellie V Marshy77
Teegirl V Leftie

If you think you have settled please let me know and I will check justgiving site again.

If you don't know if you have won or lost, please contact your opponent to confirm.

I am looking to close the justgiving site in my signature by the end of this month, so would be really grateful if outstanding payments could be made asap.

Cheers Rich

Plan to pay on Thursday when I get paid

Fish

Banned
Visit site
We still have some that have not settled up yet, please don't make me announce you openly requesting your miserly £5 pledges, get them paid please and check the JG site that they've been accepted and are showing or I'll come chasing.

Thank you.

Last edited: