NW WLC ***Round 1*** St annes old links Sunday 20th October 2013

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hi Mikey welcome mate,yeah looking forward to Sunday not played there before just hope the weathers ok ish,ive only played one game with the forum and there ok not a bad bunch:whistle::) youll enjoy it mate and youll soon get to know who the bandits are:ears::thup:

Me and my mate played two lads from your place last Saturday in a match, Phil and Phil. One of 8, one of 12, nice fellas - do you know them?

hamshanker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
No mate i only know a few that ive had a friendly knock with as ive not played any comps and only just getting cards in for h/cap

hamshanker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Not sure if its been mentioned but what time is everyone looking at getting to the course for??

If any1 needs a lift im travelling from Skem more than welcome to jump in.

Last edited:

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Oo, are you famous? Golfshake handicap is 18 - your off 14 then. Marshy turned up with a golfshake h/cap at Moor Allerton, didn't you fella......

Sorry only just read this, yes I did. You can print them out and it shows your rounds and scores to prove what a lying bandit you really are lol

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Meal update

2 course meal is Roast chicken followed by apple crumble. Rough time estimated sit down for food is 4pm.

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
There's only 206 bunkers, average of 11 per hole, Smashin'....

Are we having a 'not landed in a bunker in 18' prize?

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Lol, don't worry, on the flip side I'll be winning the 'landed in the most bunkers' prize.

I am more nervous about meeting you lot than I am playing the course, but really looking forward to it.

Currently on hole 7 of the tour and funnily enough, have put the ball exactly where it's supposed to go on each tee shot so far....in my head. One ball however is currently on the second carraige on the 12:15 service back to Preston....:)

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Lol, don't worry, on the flip side I'll be winning the 'landed in the most bunkers' prize.

I am more nervous about meeting you lot than I am playing the course, but really looking forward to it.

Currently on hole 7 of the tour and funnily enough, have put the ball exactly where it's supposed to go on each tee shot so far....in my head. One ball however is currently on the second carraige on the 12:15 service back to Preston....:)

Nothing to be nervous about buddy, we're always gentle the first time....... :whistle:

Looking forward to this, not played there for a while. My golf will be brutal I'm sure but should be a good day :thup:

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
There's only 206 bunkers, average of 11 per hole, Smashin'....

Are we having a 'not landed in a bunker in 18' prize?

Birchy and me played there a couple of months ago. I've never been in so many bunkers in one round of golf. All I'll say is that driver isn't always the wisest choice!! Especially off the yellows.

hamshanker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

Hey youll be just fine mate,ive only played in one meet which was last year and you will be made so welcome well to start with ;)

Look forward to meeting ya mate and rest of the mob..

Last edited:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

You'll be fine Odvan, the're a great set of lads.............as long as you don't take the money. :D

NWJocko - PM me your e-mail address.

Fish

Banned
Visit site

Don't worry, my first ever meet was the Help for Heroes at Blackmoor last year, the rest is history as they say....

thepodgster

Head Pro
Visit site
All I'll say is that driver isn't always the wisest choice!! Especially off the yellows.

There is a good distance between the yellows and reds on most holes so some people will be nice and happy!

Watched the fly over tonight and definately need to refill the spare balls pounch and put the bucket and spade in to the golf bag ready.

Seriously thinking of not even taking the driver!!!!!