NW WLC ***Round 1*** St annes old links Sunday 20th October 2013

golfandmoregolf

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Really njoyed yesterday.First time playing a links,and would love another portion.Thanks to lou,andy and Ian great company and some good stuff played by all...Some manimal drives of ian! Mate if ya putting was betta I say no more.... And some very good golf by Andy,nice to watch mate..Lou didn't like the bunkers!!(bless).And thanks to birchy and val for the organising,apologies for shooting off but long drive back for work at 10...

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
another top day out! pleasure witnessing a level par round. great shooting gary!

nice to play with new faces. craig stuck in there even when the rain was getting to him. andy plays with a smile. cheers gents :)

thanks for the lift podge, even though I fell asleep on the way back. :eek:

thanks to val and birchy for putting this together! great work fellas!

only pity was the greens today. :(

Great to play with you Gary.

Low point - p1ss wet through trying to muster the enthusiasm to try and get my third shot to get past the ladies Tee on 17 :eek: /
High point - coming home and finding my waterproofs were still warm & dry :)

On a serious note;

Fair play to Gary & Andy for making the long round trip. Great dedication and great company, I hope you had a good day. Watching Gary go round in par was great to see, would have paid to watch (in the dry of course!).

Not sure what you mean about the greens GiD, thought you 'bounced in' some awesome putts, was like Dambusters.

See you all @ Formby.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Not necessarily, but it will be getting auctioned as a golf package. Junior may be passing me some booze, so may also help.

PM your address and I'll send you a London Bronco's Rugby League shirt signed by the 2006 squad to auction. Hopefully it will do well up their around the heartlands.