NW WLC ***Round 2*** Formby golf club Sunday 3rd November

mikeyefc

Visit site
12, the bandit!!!!!!!
;)

Haha! Don't know where that back 9 came from to be honest, had a shocking front 9 in the wind!

Thanks again to Birchy for organising the day, got a cracking video of you attempting to get out of that bunker on the 16th, will upload it once I can figure out how!

I thought the course was great and I was made up with the weather after looking at the forecast yesterday! Only bad point was being fleeced by my dad for half of my winnings, and people are saying I'm the bandit!

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Good luck out there all, you nutters!

I play at a well known links, I'm hardcore, but not even I can be bothered venturing out in this!

I said when we got there and there were blue skies, that Id' pay an extra £20 if it stayed like this. It did as well, apart from a very light shower for 1 hole.

I thought it would be 25 mph winds and very wet all day.

Touched lucky. It was very tough on the outward 9, with some brutal holes into the wind (8 and 9), SI 1 and 5, I think. Blobbed both, and only got 10 points out. 17 points on the back 9 and a 3 over gross back 9, was enough to put a smile on my face.

Nice soup and sarnies afterwards too.

Hogieefc

Club Champion
Visit site
Thanks Birchy for another great day and to my playing partners Gary,Andy and Steve for making it a very enjoyable round,as other people have said it was brutal on the front 9 but a BIT easier on the back.
Obviously the highlight of the day for me was my eagle on the 17th although i never ever thought that putt was going to reach :eek:.

Looking forward to next meet.

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks Birchy for another great day and to my playing partners Gary,Andy and Steve for making it a very enjoyable round,as other people have said it was brutal on the front 9 but a BIT easier on the back.
Obviously the highlight of the day for me was my eagle on the 17th although i never ever thought that putt was going to reach :eek:.

Looking forward to next meet.

Glad you enjoyed it fella, was good day out apart from the golf :rofl:

One positive is I cant play much worse at the next meet :smirk: