H4H (Part 2) Hankley Common golf club 24th September 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 17920
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25172

Let's all pray like we actually believe it up til Tuesday.

Hankley.PNG

D

Deleted member 21258

Be disappointed if we didn't get extreme weather on at least one of the days at a forum gathering. ;)

Going to be great day, really looking forward to it, bring it on.

Coats packed:D

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Hankley has its own micro climate. Never rains there !!

hmmm :)

Wishing all guys and gals a great day - I'm fortunate to live in a very lovely part of the country with cracking golf courses - though I've never played Hankley despite it being 20mins from my front door.

Pity I'm in Scotland (or maybe not some might think) as I'd loved to have joined you all. And take Richart's advice - don't try and get from Aldershot to Hankley across country - the narrow and windy roads through the Hampshire/Surrey woodlands are not that easy to navigate...:)

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
hmmm :)

Wishing all guys and gals a great day - I'm fortunate to live in a very lovely part of the country with cracking golf courses - though I've never played Hankley despite it being 20mins from my front door.

Pity I'm in Scotland (or maybe not some might think) as I'd loved to have joined you all. And take Richart's advice - don't try and get from Aldershot to Hankley across country - the narrow and windy roads through the Hampshire/Surrey woodlands are not that easy to navigate...:)
I took the cross country route last year from Aldershot after I missed a turning and went right passed Hankley. Unfortunately I was on the way to Liphook! 😟

D

Deleted member 17920

Draw above with tees.

I have doubled up a few holes.

@richart may correct a couple of tees so make a note of what tee you are using.

Will update it Sunday if we have any tee changes.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Draw above with tees.

I have doubled up a few holes.

@richart may correct a couple of tees so make a note of what tee you are using.

Will update it Sunday if we have any tee changes.
There will be maps for those that need to drive to their tee.

Holes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,16 and 18 can be easily walked to.

Holes 10,11,12,13 can be reached by driving to the 10th car park.

Holes 14,15 and 17 are slightly more tricky, but directions will be given on the day

All driving is within the course, so you can not get too lost !!

Those that need to drive, remember not to unpack golf clubs from your car, and also let your guests now if applicable.