Formby March 2013 (day before Royal Liverpool with Birchy)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Make sure everyone else gives me proper h/caps, not jokey ones though, as we will be having 2 pots, with the 7 lowest h/cappers in one pot and the seven highest in the other.

Why, surely the handicap system is a leveller, I like to beat single handicappers ;)

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I'm doing the draw for the Formby/Royal Liverpool dunghill pairs at West lancs on Sunday, can the following please advise or confirm their handicaps:-

LB (paid) 7
GJBike (paid) 13
Junior (paid) 11
Birchy (paid) 19
Rob2 (paid)
Scouser (paid) 24
Fat tiger (paid)
Qwerty (paid) 9
Peterlav (paid) 6
2Blue (paid) 12
Stuc (paid) 18
Podgster (paid) 20
Louise (paid) 19
Fish (paid) 23

Ta.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yeah FIT!!! tiger is off 10..... think the AR caught up with him....... me 12. Wonder if he'll still take a side-bet.... :)

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Ok, thanks people. So the draw will be as follows:-

Pot 1

Peterlav 6
Liverbirdie 7
Qwerty 9
Fattiger 10
Junior 11
2Blue 12
Rob2 12

Pot 2

GJbike 13
StuC 18
Birchy 19
Louisea 19
Podgster 21
Fish 23

Playing as if he's on pot - scouser 24

We will be doing the draw, in a UN controlled mandate that is the West Lancs bar this Sunday, in front of rat-a##e-ified witnesses.

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
There is a possiblilty that I won't be able to make Formby, its the last date we can play our next round interclub match in the MOS. Do we have a reserve list? I realise if I have to drop out with no reserve I will lose my green fees.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
There is a possiblilty that I won't be able to make Formby, its the last date we can play our next round interclub match in the MOS. Do we have a reserve list? I realise if I have to drop out with no reserve I will lose my green fees.

Staffo77, is down as a reserve, if you need to contact him.

When will you know, as if you have to drop out, we may have to do singles instead of pairs in the dunghill pairs comp.

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
The draw has just been made and it has to be played by the 17th, hopefully we will play the weekend before otherwise it could interfere with Siloth. We are the away team so its up to the other lot to offer dates, will know by the end of the month I think.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The draw has just been made and it has to be played by the 17th, hopefully we will play the weekend before otherwise it could interfere with Siloth. We are the away team so its up to the other lot to offer dates, will know by the end of the month I think.

Ok, keep me informed anyway, shame if you can't make it.

I'll do the draw anyway, and just change it to singles, or sort something else out, if you can't make it.

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ok, keep me informed anyway, shame if you can't make it.

I'll do the draw anyway, and just change it to singles, or sort something else out, if you can't make it.

Have we got a plan B mate? :). Hopefully Louise can play though and the dunghill pairs will go ahead as planned. Fantastic name BTW :rofl: