Formby March 2013 (day before Royal Liverpool with Birchy)

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hello all,

Hopefully we get some interest from further afield, with two great courses being played by forum members on Sunday 17Th March 2013 (Formby) and Monday 18th March 2013 (Royal Liverpool), or you can do just one, if you fancy it.

Full summer price for Formby is £125, April is £90, this will be available on the Sunday for £55.

They are not giving any concession, as they say it is a helluva deal anyway, and sadly they wont cater for an odd number. So the price is £220 per fourball and I have 3 tee times ringfenced, with possibly more to follow, if required. So I will have to do it in fours, but I have some mates also, who may make up any numbers required.

Payment has to be in full and in advance. So any interest, please let me know. I will require payment in the next 2 weeks and we will go from there as we fill up each tee time.

The £55 does included soup and sandwiches, I played the course last year, and it was excellent, with very slight micro-tining, but all greens were true, with no work on the course, and only 1 temp (as they were putting a new green in). The available tee times are 10.00,10.08 and 10.16.

Birchy, I have now cancelled Woburn for me and scouser, so will do the Royal Liverpool meet also, I'll be in touch.

LB

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Deffo pencil me in... Love Formby! Let me know when you want the dosh..... You fancy a knock on the 20th? You are playing reading at home though... 3pm kick off.....

Last edited:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
You can send cheques to:-

Peter Hurst
15 marion grove, Allerton, Liverpool. L18 7HY.

If you want to bank transfer, PM me.

Just before anyone sends money, I forgot to say:-

Formby will not issue refunds, if anyone has to jug out, it will be up to you to try to sell onto someone else if you can't make it, although I will try and help also.

Payments received first will have first priority and will fill up as per 4ball. If we get an odd number, we'll go from there, or maybe then ask mates to try to take up the slack.

LB

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Deffo pencil me in... Love Formby! Let me know when you want the dosh..... You fancy a knock on the 20th? You are playing reading at home though... 3pm kick off.....

I've got a matchplay to sort out with Stu, as a pair. But if it's not the 20th, we'll sort it out. We'll have to go out before 9 probably, as their are now visitor restrictions on the weekend, but we can go out and sort the starter out at the end.

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've got a matchplay to sort out with Stu, as a pair. But if it's not the 20th, we'll sort it out. We'll have to go out before 9 probably, as their are now visitor restrictions on the weekend, but we can go out and sort the starter out at the end.

Sounds good mate. Can give you the cash for Formby then if thats not too late? Or can drop it in the post.... Which ever is easiest!

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'd love to play Formby, but my Missus would kill me if I played on that date, then played Lahinch and Doonbeg a couple of days later...:clap:

fat-tiger

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
yes put me down for this aswell please peter, im also gonna do wallasey while over there is some wants to join me