Hogieefc
Hogieefc junior
Hamshanker
Junior

19 players now playing :whoo:

hamshanker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Not for me either mate might be lucky to make 2 games due to work but thx for all your time and effort in arranging them.

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Can people let me know asap if they are in the overall winter links competition? Need to know obviously before your first game tees off :D

Birchy, this is one of the most definite, indefinite answers i could give...

Yes.

If....you accept my Golfshake handicap of 18 and then..... I get to play in the rearranged Formby 4-ball and then....tv scheduling doesn't affect my work patterns (will explain that bit when we meet!).

So, i presume the answer is 'no' :D

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Yes.

If....you accept my Golfshake handicap of 18 and then..... I get to play in the rearranged Formby 4-ball and then....tv scheduling doesn't affect my work patterns (will explain that bit when we meet!).

Oo, are you famous? Golfshake handicap is 18 - your off 14 then. Marshy turned up with a golfshake h/cap at Moor Allerton, didn't you fella......

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Oo, are you famous? Golfshake handicap is 18 - your off 14 then. Marshy turned up with a golfshake h/cap at Moor Allerton, didn't you fella......

Lol, no but you might not like me ;)

Almost another word for a mexican cowboy slipped out there.... 18 is about right for me....honestly, only ever shot lower than that (off yellows) once!

I shall await official adjudication from higher authority though ;)

D

Deleted member 17920

18 is about right for me....honestly, only ever shot lower than that (off yellows) once!
Then at St Annes he shoots 40 points and at Formby 39!!! "I don't know how that happened, Never played that well in my life" ;)

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Then at St Annes he shoots 40 points and at Formby 39!!! "I don't know how that happened, Never played that well in my life" ;)

Lol, I feel the love!

Anyway, you'll soon find out. It's the 'I thought you said 18, didnt you mean 28?' quips I'll await :eek:

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site

Yes.

You will be fine to play off that handicap to start with at St annes. If you tear it up then you can just cut your handicap as if it was a qualifier if that makes sense?

The work patterns I cant do much with though :D

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You will be fine to play off that handicap to start with at St annes. If you tear it up then you can just cut your handicap as if it was a qualifier if that makes sense?

The work patterns I cant do much with though :D

Cheers Birchy.

Just come back from scoring an 82, 41 points (par 69, SSS 66) and Golfshake has given me a cut to 17.4, so will play off 17!

Odvan

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Where do you play Odvan??

I don't have a club Qwerty, played today at Great Lever and Farnworth again. My scorecard is made up of 4 x GL&F, 1 x Preston and 1 x Penwortham.

Thinking of joining somewhere over Christmas/spring if the are some generous offers nearby.

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
11:22
NWJocko
Golf&moregolf
Karl102
LouiseA

11:30
Region3 +1
Huds1475
GaryinDerry
Region3

11:38
Lincoln quaker
Qwerty
Podgster
Fish

11:46
Birchy
Odvan
Valentino
Gregbwfc

11:54
Hogieefc
Hogieefc junior
Hamshanker
Junior

Ive tweaked the draw as we now have the full 20 playing as Gary is bringing a mate to fill the last spot and ive put them together whle they are travelling up in the same car etc :thup:

mikeyefc

Visit site
Hi everyone, Really looking forward to this on Sunday! Not really been on the forum yet, just been watching from afar! I probably should have registered as Hogieefc junior to keep up with the continuity haha!

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Hi everyone, Really looking forward to this on Sunday! Not really been on the forum yet, just been watching from afar! I probably should have registered as Hogieefc junior to keep up with the continuity haha!
All these Evertonians coming out the woodwork - are we playing at Wembley golf club? ;)welcome on board to you and your arl' fella.:thup:

hamshanker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

Hi Mikey welcome mate,yeah looking forward to Sunday not played there before just hope the weathers ok ish,ive only played one game with the forum and there ok not a bad bunch:whistle::) youll enjoy it mate and youll soon get to know who the bandits are:ears::thup: