Not What I Asked For Santa

Leftitshort

Visit site
I’ve temporarily increased Homer’s post limit as he is bored out of his brain cell and posting might keep him occupied.

So nobody report that he has breached his 20 a day please ?

Get well soon Martin
Joy!! Full of cheery Christmas spirit!! ??
hope you get better soon Homer & you’re back striding the fairways of royal ascot in no time

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Oh bugger, i'll be seeing you in the IBD clinics then homer! Wish you well matey, fingers crossed they get it sorted and avoid a stoma. even if they give you one, it possible it temporary,

Best wishes. get well soon!
TBH, I don't think that helps much (not having a pop BTW).
My youngest daughter (now heavily pregnant and 27) often wishes she'd kept her's after the emergency surgery for 15cm of bowel removal with her Chrones. It may be that she knows that she will have one permanently at some point in her life, or that with the bag means she would be pain free.
All I know is she had balls, as a 23 yr old in a bikini with a stoma on holiday. Take ownership of it, and let everyone else worry.:)

BTW..all the best Homer:)

Last edited:

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Sorry to hear this so close to Christmas mate, hope what ever they investigate is the best outcome possible, also that your self and visitors stay safe from other nasties flying around hospitals at the moment.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
TBH, I don't think that helps much (not having a pop BTW).
My youngest daughter (now heavily pregnant and 27) often wishes she'd kept her's after the emergency surgery for 15cm of bowel removal with her Chrones. It may be that she knows that she will have one permanently at some point in her life, or that with the bag means she would be pain free.
All I know is she had balls, as a 23 yr old in a bikini with a stoma on holiday. Take ownership of it, and let everyone else worry.:)

BTW..all the best Homer:)

Of course, each case is different. I have mates who wonder why they put it off for so long. Personally, I have done everything possible to avoid one, I am now on some great drugs and fingers crossed in remission for almost 3 years now. Homers case I assumed was more a temporary condition rather than a life long one, I should maybe read up on it a bit more!!

And bravo your girl, it takes guts to do that, (it shouldn't have to be that way!!) but it does!

D

Deleted member 21258

Blimely, hope everything goes well Homer.

Wishing you all the best.