Not What I Asked For Santa

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Currently testing the level of service in my hospital as a patient. Played golf Saturday and then woke up early hours of Sunday trying to be sick but just dry wrenching. Then had severe diarrhoea and all of a sudden passed a lump of blood.

Trip to A&E for tests and fluids. Sent home lunchtime. Tried to eat and drink and passed more blood. Back to A&E and more tests. CT showed iscaemic colitis so now on surgical ward waiting to find out if I need op this week and a stoma. Best re-read that golfing with a stoma thread. Bored out of my mind and if one more person tries to stick a needle in me.....

Definitely not what I asked santa for and HiD stress levels through the roof. More worried about missing best meal of the year

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Currently testing the level of service in my hospital as a patient. Played golf Saturday and then woke up early hours of Sunday trying to be sick but just dry wrenching. Then had severe diarrhoea and all of a sudden passed a lump of blood.

Trip to A&E for tests and fluids. Sent home lunchtime. Tried to eat and drink and passed more blood. Back to A&E and more tests. CT showed iscaemic colitis so now on surgical ward waiting to find out if I need op this week and a stoma. Best re-read that golfing with a stoma thread. Bored out of my mind and if one more person tries to stick a needle in me.....

Definitely not what I asked santa for and HiD stress levels through the roof. More worried about missing best meal of the year

Hope all goes well and wishing you a swift recovery.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Look after yourself Homer, Ave a feeling your post count could sky rocket over the next week ??

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

If you want to chat or think I can help, let me know.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
As someone who has been through the wringer myself this year I genuinely empathise - keeping everything crossed for you Homie. ?

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Oh bugger, i'll be seeing you in the IBD clinics then homer! Wish you well matey, fingers crossed they get it sorted and avoid a stoma. even if they give you one, it possible it temporary,

Best wishes. get well soon!

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Yikes! Left side I hope - as consequences not as severe.
Hope you recover soon - and fully!

Last edited:

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Oh flipping heck that sounds awful. Hopefully it won't need anything too radical and you're home recovering very soon. Take care.