North west OOM 2014

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
if you can sort Vikingman out yes, otherwise I don't want to mess up already arranges games.

Well he hasn't got an opponent on that date at the moment so shouldn't be an issue. I will try and get him an opponent for the other date when its arranged etc.

Vikingman

Head Pro
Visit site
You been practicing with that putter matey? That H/C is gonna drop like a stone when you can get that flatstick working,,

Never been that great a putter Dan but that Frodsham round was the worst I can remember for missing short putts.

Probably a bit nervous due to the quality of the company.

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ok for Tuesday 27th May 5pm ish
Bluewolf vs Podgster
Peterlav vs Jack bfc
Karl102 vs Jpenno
Birchy vs LouiseA

Other date
NWJocko
Liverbirdie
Odvan
Qwerty
Vikingman
Valentino

Right we have got the four matches filled for the first date, great work.

Are we any closer to agreeing the other date? What dates are good for the players listed. I think we have had a loose suggestion of maybe a Friday so far?

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Ok for Tuesday 27th May 5pm ish
Bluewolf vs Podgster
Peterlav vs Jack bfc
Karl102 vs Jpenno
Birchy vs LouiseA

Other date
NWJocko
Liverbirdie
Odvan
Qwerty
Vikingman
Valentino

Right we have got the four matches filled for the first date, great work.

Are we any closer to agreeing the other date? What dates are good for the players listed. I think we have had a loose suggestion of maybe a Friday so far?
Ok kidders, how are you all fixed for Thursdays?

I only finish at 5.00 normally but may be able to swing an early dart for 4.30, so a 5.15 tee time onwards will be more likely.

I think May will be best as the nights are longer then.

It's probably better to organise a firm date at the end of this month, rather than have many cancellations, but at the mo, anyone not available for the following dates:-

Thursday 1st May

Thursday 8th May

Thursday 15th May (I could possibly be at a local trade show, but not sure, as yet)

Thursday 22nd May (day before Hillside KofK's)

Thursday 29th May

Me and Odvan may now use this date to play our match, and if Ok with the wolf, I may play one of my other matches at Houghwood against one of the others.

So lets have interim availability, and are Thursdays ok?

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ok kidders, how are you all fixed for Thursdays?

I only finish at 5.00 normally but may be able to swing an early dart for 4.30, so a 5.15 tee time onwards will be more likely.

I think May will be best as the nights are longer then.

It's probably better to organise a firm date at the end of this month, rather than have many cancellations, but at the mo, anyone not available for the following dates:-

Thursday 1st May

Thursday 8th May

Thursday 15th May (I could possibly be at a local trade show, but not sure, as yet)

Thursday 22nd May (day before Hillside KofK's)

Thursday 29th May

Me and Odvan may now use this date to play our match, and if Ok with the wolf, I may play one of my other matches at Houghwood against one of the others.

So lets have interim availability, and are Thursdays ok?

You can play whoever and whenever you want at my gaff matey.. You'll fit right in with all the other Scousers that fill up the course...;)

centuryg5

Head Pro
Visit site
Alright Bill, We have a reciprocal with Leasowe GC.

I like Leasowe, is it still men only membership?

Stuart, No,things have changed, we now have our 1st and only Lady member, new Changing/Locker rooms for them,playing off the Junior tee's,Yes,I know all about the Reciprocol,Must get together for a knock sometime Mate.:thup:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
You'd best not fella, don't you know that grown men can't wear trainees.. I'll expect nothing less than a pair of Oxfords..;)

Of course, meister - topped off with a brooks brothers shirt - cravat if it's cold.:thup:

I went in Brooks brothers in New York, they had a sale on beagling hats. Different world.