North vs South match - checking interest

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Me too. My heart is in the north.
Guessing that gets sorted after all entrants are confirmed.

But why is this gathering interest when Farts v Whippersnappers faded away?
I would imagine it's because all of us are now old farts! 🤣🤣

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Forest Pines is a 3 hour trek from Aylesbury and a lot came from further south than that....certainly part of the reason..
Shame - I was looking forward to it.

Just done AA Route planner and Aylesbury to Charnwood Forest GC is 1hr 45mins. Will we be seeing you (and the other one) there next month?
Apologies for hijacking thread - again.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Would be up for this depending on dates. I’m Leicester based, but originally a Southerner.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I live in Guildford but identify as a "Northerner". When I were a lad, the south began at Cheshire.
Have relatives who used to live in Ainsdale…when we visited as children we felt we were heading to the deepest South…little did we know of, and that there was worth bothering about other than London, an England of further south…indeed Chester Zoo was as far south as I’d ever been until I was 18 and went hitch hiking down through SW England and Wales - and first time to London at 20 for the 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Game 🙄🤣

Last edited:

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Date dependant I'd possibly be up for it....its about time that I met some of you lot....though there are a few who post here who I have met in the dim and distant days of other fora like Golf Magic.

Based in Ipswich so anywhere is an arse ache to get to in reality.

D

Deleted member 1147

I could be interested in this
I live in both the North & the South depending on where you live, ie Derby

#peoplealwaysforgetthemidlands