No Laying Up Clothes / Merch

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Liking the look of a few of the items and wondered if anyone had bought them ? I see the XL and XXL (my normal size depending on brand) says they are a more regular fit. But, given they are coming from the USA, I was wondering if it's regular fit UK , or regular fit USA (which is usually a lot larger) ???

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
I’ve been thinking about getting some stuff from them. But like you I’m weary about the size given it women particularly easy to return.

Cake

Club Champion
Visit site
There is a website that imports NLU stuff over here, so has free postage in the U.K., and presumably would have cheaper returns than direct from the US. I don’t know how the prices compare to going direct and importing yourself though.

https://www.doubleplateaugc.com/nlu

I have bought a Performance Polo from there and in terms of fit the XL is pretty much the same as my L Nike dri-fit vapor polo. The NLU shirt is described as “Athletic, tailored fit”, whereas the Nike one is “Standard fit for a relaxed, easy feel”, so they are cut slightly differently which I reckon would explain the size difference between them.

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
There is a website that imports NLU stuff over here, so has free postage in the U.K., and presumably would have cheaper returns than direct from the US. I don’t know how the prices compare to going direct and importing yourself though.

https://www.doubleplateaugc.com/nlu

I have bought a Performance Polo from there and in terms of fit the XL is pretty much the same as my L Nike dri-fit vapor polo. The NLU shirt is described as “Athletic, tailored fit”, whereas the Nike one is “Standard fit for a relaxed, easy feel”, so they are cut slightly differently which I reckon would explain the size difference between them.

I believe this website is run by forummer jimbob someroo. Might be worth trying to have a word with him first mate

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I believe this website is run by forummer jimbob someroo. Might be worth trying to have a word with him first mate

I messaged him about a piece the other week, he said that they are usually all Uk/EU sizing unless notes specifically on the NLU website. They have a section with videos on the NLU website details sizing.

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I bought an NLU Technical Hoodie from Double Plateau. Ordered in Medium and it's a good fit, probably slightly larger than a UK Medium however not horrendously so.