IJP clothing

D4RK1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Evening all. Just having a look on the usual sites and like the look of some of the ijp design polos and jackets.
Has anyone got any of these and do you think they are good quality? Also size wise how do they fit. I'm a large in Galvin green jackets but can be xl in other brands. I find some tops come up short (I'm 6'1 and 41" chest).

Just after some general views from people who have bought any items of the brand.
Cheers
Mark

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Evening all. Just having a look on the usual sites and like the look of some of the ijp design polos and jackets.
Has anyone got any of these and do you think they are good quality? Also size wise how do they fit. I'm a large in Galvin green jackets but can be xl in other brands. I find some tops come up short (I'm 6'1 and 41" chest).

Just after some general views from people who have bought any items of the brand.
Cheers
Mark

I have some IJP tartans. Lovely fitting, pretty true to size.

I got my old boy a windblocker. He is XL and that fits true to size.

D

Deleted member 15344

My whole wardrobe is IJP :D

Im large in Galvin and Medium in IJP

The quality has improved massively over the last two years - the shorts and tops are very good. Highly recommend them

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

Cheers
Mark

Have a pair of IJP trousers. Saw the tour model shirts in Woburn and could never wear one of those looking like a walking billboard. Too much. That said, some of the non-branded shorts look good and worth a look if they are on special offer anywhere

D4RK1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
My whole wardrobe is IJP :D

Im large in Galvin and Medium in IJP

The quality has improved massively over the last two years - the shorts and tops are very good. Highly recommend them

Thanks for the swift replies fellas. I was concerned I may need xl but if you wear large in GG then I think I'll go for large in ijp. I know you say you take a medium but I'm the upper end of the scale on the size guide haha.
That's some more money gone out the bank now. Cheers boys :)

D

Deleted member 15344

Thanks for the swift replies fellas. I was concerned I may need xl but if you wear large in GG then I think I'll go for large in ijp. I know you say you take a medium but I'm the upper end of the scale on the size guide haha.
That's some more money gone out the bank now. Cheers boys :)

I think that would be your best bet - my Galvin Insulas are actually medium but Waterproofs are large

For polos the Raglans are very good

dougajmcdonald

Club Champion
www.dougmcdonald.co.uk
I've got a jumper, trousers and polo, all good quality. I have a GG large jacket and I'm a large in IJP jumper and polo.

Oddly I did buy a second jumper but I fitted really strangely (weird baggy arms) so never wear it.

dufferman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm a 34/36 inch waist, depending on brand. In IJP, I'm a 36. I've always found their trousers be smaller than other golf brands. I have recently purchased a Classic Tour shirt from their sale section, in Medium, fits perfect.

Have a pair of IJP trousers. Saw the tour model shirts in Woburn and could never wear one of those looking like a walking billboard. Too much. That said, some of the non-branded shorts look good and worth a look if they are on special offer anywhere

I have a Tour Shirt in large, with all the logos etc on them. I like to pretend I'm a tour pro when in the clubhouse of a new course. I just make sure I tee off when no-one is looking, so I can maintain the illusion ;)

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
I found the trousers are a good size some or the tops are slim fit style so you may need to go up a size in these, but great quality and I
would recommend.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I have a Tour Shirt in large, with all the logos etc on them. I like to pretend I'm a tour pro when in the clubhouse of a new course. I just make sure I tee off when no-one is looking, so I can maintain the illusion ;)

I've heard it whispered you aren't fooling anyone in the clubhouse either but you didn't hear it from me :rolleyes::eek:oo::thup:

SAPCOR1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Great quality and wears well. The polos are true to size unless you go for the slim fit which are neater

The Tech Golf Trousers are fantastic and are adjustable by an inch or so at the sides

D4RK1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've ordered a polo a jacket and some tech trousers. They were delivered this morning I believe so will check them out when I get home from work.