J Lindeberg clothing - is it any good?

sjw

Visit site
I feel like all of a sudden I'm seeing this brand everywhere. I was looking at one of their windproof jackets and I was wondering if it's actually any good or if they're just on some marketing push at the moment.

sjw

Visit site
Yes it’s good stuff.

I have a JL jacket that is older than my kids that I still wear.
Nice one, I might give one a go in the sales then. Not even sure it's the right size, but no harm in trying.

D

Deleted member 15344

It’s good quality gear - put a lot of the stuff is an acquired taste

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Some of the Modern styles are a big yuk, however in my opinion J Lindeberg make by far the highest quality long lasting and hard wearing clothing you can get.

I’ve around 10 polos and a few jackets. Some I have owned for 5 years. Still look as good as new.

Wait for the sales though. Get some right bargains.

Controversial perhaps, but they are 10x the quality of Galvin green polos etc.

GG might win on the waterproofs front, but the polos feel cheap in comparison to the lovely material JL use

D

Deleted member 1147

I’ve had my waterproofs for about 12 years now. So very good value for money.
Better than buying cheap and often.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Top clothing. I like the less garish stuff. Always good deals in the sales…Scottsdale usually sell quite a bit off.

D

Deleted member 15344

Wow, super positive all round. I've got the jacket coming from Clubhouse Golf, under 70 quid vs the usual 170. Look forward to it now, hope it fits
There are some real bargains on there at the moment

That’s excellent value for the wind jacket

Reactions: sjw

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
I’m a Lindeberg tart and I don’t mind admitting it. Got loads of polo’s and 1/4 zips and a couple of hoodies. All top quality.

Love the out there stuff (have a cracking “hibiscus” sweater I got about a year ago and it’s still like new)