Nike Covert 2.0 driver

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I played with a guy the other day that was using one, looked like a really solid club, went into AG today to have a nosey, and the guy and myself just got to talking about the different drivers being released recently and also what's to come, he was saying how impressed he was with the Covert 2.0 Tour, more so than others that have been brought out recently nearly, although he hadn't tried nor seen the 915 models yet.

Normally I wouldn't really be interested in Nike when it comes to golf clubs to be honest but he had a demo one there with a Kiyoshi shaft in it that was nice, let me have a swish and it felt nicely solid. Think Nike have begun to turn me!

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Tried the 2.0 Tour numerous times and come close to buying it, great driver.

The reason I haven't is its difficult to split that and the Cobra Bio Cell + driver......

Both nicer, IMO, than the G25 I have though.

Siren

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I switched to the 2.0 tour earlier this season after a custom fit session saw me gain 23 yards. Really nice club, when it comes out of the middle the middle the sound is beautiful.

Normally I would never have even thought of trying it because the big white tick annoyed me when it came out but if it works it works!

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I switched to the 2.0 tour earlier this season after a custom fit session saw me gain 23 yards. Really nice club, when it comes out of the middle the middle the sound is beautiful.

Normally I would never have even thought of trying it because the big white tick annoyed me when it came out but if it works it works!

Yeah that's the way I'm looking at it now. Can't let brand loyalty get in the way these days!

Crawfy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
My pro was at Archerfield last week for the Vapor launch (in stores in Feb, although irons are in USA now) and he says it is amazing kit and performance to match. Nike marketing will be chuffed that Rory had a good RC with the driver and I see he is gaming the irons at Dunhill.
Save your pennies or ask Santa nicely...

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Can't let brand loyalty get in the way these days!

Good point. I was a firm TM supporter for ages and do love my Ping's but if I was looking at new driver there are so many good ones out there (and more due no doubt) that you really do have to try as many as you can. Finding somewhere with different stock options is sometimes the hardest part