NFL 2024

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
It did some good in that we got rid of Gruden.

Seen the pictures of the Rays' baseball stadium Dumpicana Field getting the roof blown off? Hurricane Milton did what Guns n' Roses could never do there.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I have no idea how you produce a 15 minute highlight package of Bucs v Saints - 78 points, 900 yards of offense, turnovers, multiple big plays, more yellow flags than the Indy 500 - mad. And the Bucs are 4-2 :cool:

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I have no idea how you produce a 15 minute highlight package of Bucs v Saints - 78 points, 900 yards of offense, turnovers, multiple big plays, more yellow flags than the Indy 500 - mad. And the Bucs are 4-2 :cool:
I have no idea how you would do a 15 minute highlight package of the Pats season up to yet. 😖

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Is there anything funnier in the NFL than clips of Jerry Jones' surgically-enhanced face looking like he's eaten a turd sandwich? Detroit look awesome but Week 5 leaders often do not lead when it comes to January. I'm still trying to work out how the hell the Bucs beat them.

Something new from this week. The Bucs' RT Luke Goedecke returned from missing three weeks with a concussion. He was wearing a helmet with padding on the outside. I've seen the full ones they wear in training but not this version in a game. The NFL taking these issues seriously. Shame they did not do so back in the day but then again, no-one knew the implications.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 2

Springveldt

Visit site
Is there anything funnier in the NFL than clips of Jerry Jones' surgically-enhanced face looking like he's eaten a turd sandwich? Detroit look awesome but Week 5 leaders often do not lead when it comes to January. I'm still trying to work out how the hell the Bucs beat them.

Something new from this week. The Bucs' RT Luke Goedecke returned from missing three weeks with a concussion. He was wearing a helmet with padding on the outside. I've seen the full ones they wear in training but not this version in a game. The NFL taking these issues seriously. Shame they did not do so back in the day but then again, no-one knew the implications.
I've seen a lot of talk/writing about those Guardian helmets. They are supposed to help with the repeated small head knocks that linemen and linebackers go through so I'm not sure why the league isn't mandating them for certain positions. They don't really help with whacking your head off the ground but I doubt any helmet will stop your brain sloshing around in your skull when that happens.