New trolley + bag ideas?

Rsince81

Hacker
Visit site
Evening all,

I have just purchased a motocaddy s1 lite push trolley, and was wondering if anyone had any ideas of a decent bag to match?

I did have my eye on an Ogio edge, but have heard some stand bags are prone to twisting on this particular trolley? Ideally, I would like a stand bag to use with the trolley for the odd occasion I fancy a couple of quick holes, and maybe winter, but I have come across some ridiculously good deals for the club series bag (£45!), which obviously goes great together with this trolley.

Any ideas, or thoughts on either of these bags would be much appreciated!

mahseve

Medal Winner
Visit site
Hi. I bought an Adams bag second hand, on the bottom is an adaption plate which slots onto my Motocaddy S1, stops any twisting. Ergo, these adapters must be available to buy. Bit of internet searching should do the job. Well worth it!

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
I would stick with motocaddy bag get the pro series quite a few knocking about reasonable after the Xmas offer and slight upgrade for 2012 best bag I ever had and has patented twist lock on base.

Rsince81

Hacker
Visit site
Thanks for the replys guys, the motocaddy bags do seem like the best option, and are great value. I am tempted by a hybrid bag though, and the twister seems like a great idea, even if I don't own any Mizuno clubs! I think I might have to get down ag or direct golf and take a look at some in the flesh.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
2 mates have motocaddys with motocaddy bags, both bags are less than a year old and are showing wear in an identical place, i wouldnt touch m/caddy bags. Sorry if this isnt what you wanted to hear.