New irons fitting

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Minimum offset on those bad boys, I hope you'll be giving them an outing at Tadmarton Heath?

Yep going straight in the bag. Worryingly if we get the fcast rain they may get their first outing in a pro-am next tuesday lol, would like to get out on course before then ideally though!

A

Alex1975

I saw and had a little hit with these yesterday. They are BEAUTIFUL! Steve is a big guy so they are extra long with extra thick grips so I had to grip down, even with these impediments the feel is second to non... Butter.

Are they more beautiful than MP69.... Ye they are...:eek:

Great feeling shafts, they are heavy but not too stout.

If I were Steve's standard I would be going that way, they stink of quality!

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I saw and had a little hit with these yesterday. They are BEAUTIFUL! Steve is a big guy so they are extra long with extra thick grips so I had to grip down, even with these impediments the feel is second to non... Butter.

Are they more beautiful than MP69.... Ye they are...:eek:

Great feeling shafts, they are heavy but not too stout.

If I were Steve's standard I would be going that way, they stink of quality!

cheers Al

I will do a proper review when Ive had them for a few weeks, got my gaps sorted with them etc but initial views are extremely positive. They look great at address (important to me) and as Al said have a beautiful feel to them. Happy with the ball flight and think they will be great for me. Certainly settled with the irons quicker than I have the wedges, they are a bit longer than my previous ones (which were too short leading to bad posture) and taking a bit of adjustment, especially the lob wedge which I think will need delofting a degree or too as well. All in all really pleased with my purchase and would happily recommend the process and the clubs to anyone

A

Alex1975

Ye forgot to say, best looking wedges ever! Hard to look at OEM when you see these.

Do you mean delofting? I think you will be adding loft?!

By the was, in the middle of the night I realised that I pared the last again....:) all be it a casual one....

image.jpg

A

Alex1975

Will be turning the 60 down to 58 or 59 most likely

Yep great shot into the last :)

As I am board of my own train wreck of a fitting thread I am trying to smash yours... J/k

Surly you are turning the 60 up as it will be gaining loft?!

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Went back tonight to have an initial check up that the clubs are as expected and to get a handle of my distances with each club and make sure my yardages are consistent.

Yet another great session and struck it really well, impressed myself with my dispersion circles and starting to feel really confident with the irons and a small technical correction (and clearing of the brain) sorted the issues I was having with the wedges :)

Now have a new set of yardages that I feel confident I can trust and looking forward to a few forum meets in the next week or so and then onwards to the summer season