New Bargains Thread

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
Price yesterday was £24.47, so I bought one. I've had the PutOUT trainer for a while, so this will match perfectly. Thanks a lot for the heads up!

Today's price - £55.28

I was slightly disappointed when I saw the £24 price on Sunday having paid £25 the day before ? Great price either way. Just waiting for a bargain price on the mirror and gates now

Cake

Club Champion
Visit site
Hmmm. That's strange...my PC 's security is telling me that that site is insecure and not to open the link??:eek:

Strange... nothing untoward at my end I assure you.

The only items that seem to be 90% discounted I saw were the sunglasses; didn’t check the whole site out though... if you google “Druids golf” and then navigate to accessories - sunglasses you will end up in the same place as the link is supposed to go

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Cheers for your replies . Not going to bother though as they do not offer refunds if you do not like or the items do not fit ( according to their website)

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Really, where does it say that? Surely that goes against distance selling laws?

On their question section under returns :

In the unlikely event that you experience problems with any of the products you have bought from us,
please email contact@druidsgolf.com and once we are notified, we can advise you of the procedure.

All returns are eligible for a credit note or exchange.

Any items purchased in our outlet section are not eligible for exchange or refund - THESE SALES ARE FINAL (Unless the item is faulty).