New Bargains Thread

YorkshireStu

Medal Winner
Visit site
Masters orange castle tees have been dropped to 95p on Amazon. Not big money but a decent relative saving against the £1.85 they were listed for before.

niceboy

Visit site
Two pairs of merino walking socks , from M&M on Friday , not here yet, so plenty time to cut my toenails , I was given a pair of long wool socks , which are amazing at keeping your legs warm , but the toes go through in a flash !

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Just had a look on the hot deals UK site as the original Adidas deal was on there. Cannot find it now but Theresa stonking deal for a Calvin Klein coat at. Out you golf and an even better deal for Acqua di Parma if you wanna smell nice on the course ??

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Just had a look on the hot deals UK site as the original Adidas deal was on there. Cannot find it now but Theresa stonking deal for a Calvin Klein coat at. Out you golf and an even better deal for Acqua di Parma if you wanna smell nice on the course ??
It's a good but dangerous site as you can get some great bargains on there but you probably finish up spending more than you should on more items. :confused:
I had no plans to buy sunglasses but did eventually go for the Oakleys. I've never spent that much on any eyewear!

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Picked up a Mileseey range finder. Watched a few reviews, and they seemed to rave about it. Only £100 for a fully featured device....so we’ll see how it is when it turns up!