New Bargains Thread

Mark1751

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I saw on a ping social media post that you can get free arccos and 45 day trial by registering a ping club, Just put shipping of $20.

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
I've seen on with someone like Rick Shiels I think, but him and most of the people on YouTube are going to hit the ball better than I am.

RandomReload

Visit site
Decent deal, but they don't looks a patch on the ones they were selling for £99 recently.

Yeah I saw them in another thread, think they were a rebranded Clicgear?

Nice bit of self promotion :ROFLMAO:

I’m not affiliated with Druids unfortunately, I have a boring job in a legal advisors (we are the people that write and read the small print T&C’s for places lol).

TigerTime

Visit site
Yeah I saw them in another thread, think they were a rebranded Clicgear?

I’m not affiliated with Druids unfortunately, I have a boring job in a legal advisors (we are the people that write and read the small print T&C’s for places lol).

Only messing mate. Stuff does look decent, but I believe they purchase them from manufacturers and slap a Druids logo on. Many of the same trolley kicking about for cheaper with a different logo.

RandomReload

Visit site
Only messing mate. Stuff does look decent, but I believe they purchase them from manufacturers and slap a Druids logo on. Many of the same trolley kicking about for cheaper with a different logo.

Seems common with a lot of stuff manufactured in the Far East, there are loads of things on Amazon that are the same product just a different branding. I think the £99 trolley is the better of the two, although I was mistake and it’s not a Clicgear clone but a Caddytek one.

big_matt

Assistant Pro
Visit site
When do the main sales typically start? Is it in the autumn or not till the new stuff comes out in feb at yhe pga show?