New Bargains Thread

AdamC28

Visit site
Thanks for the head's up mine is also on the way, can now remove all the ones I was watching on eBay for a lot more! Think as supply has caught up the bubble is about to burst as these were going for silly money

GBC
That’s why I thought I would share it here. Seen people on eBay paying £100+ for used ones!

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
Is there a massive difference between the mat and carpet? I made myself a putting green in my back garden, so I don't need one but I am interested in their popularity.

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
I don't really get the need for the putting mat, endlessly putting on a super flat surface just seems like the wrong way to practice to me?

For those that have it, is it really worth it?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I don't really get the need for the putting mat, endlessly putting on a super flat surface just seems like the wrong way to practice to me?

If you can't putt well on a super flat surface then you have no chance out on the course. As Beezerk has posted, it is about getting the basics right in the first point.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

You could also shove a few 50p’s under parts of the mat to simulate break.

If you so desired.

ADB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Another, maybe silly, question is if you are not standing on the actual mat the ball is higher than normal (maybe half a clubface) - is this noticeable or does everyone slip on their wedge heels to practice?

Solidthreeputt

Visit site
Another, maybe silly, question is if you are not standing on the actual mat the ball is higher than normal (maybe half a clubface) - is this noticeable or does everyone slip on their wedge heels to practice?
I don’t find it to make any difference at all.