New Bargains Thread

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
I’d expect a few good bargains on Callaway balls on the horizon.

Mainly after the My golf spy #finditcutit debacle

Yeah I saw that but what I saw was half a ball cut open and nothing to say it was a Chrome soft but the word of the person posting it. Might have been something else I haven't seen but could have been any ball.

Found Chrome soft to be better for me personally so I'll probably stock up on payday next week 😂

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yeah I saw that but what I saw was half a ball cut open and nothing to say it was a Chrome soft but the word of the person posting it. Might have been something else I haven't seen but could have been any ball.

Found Chrome soft to be better for me personally so I'll probably stock up on payday next week 😂

I like the chrome soft and if it would not have been for me picking up 3 dozen Z stars last week i would have taken a plunge and bought them.

I think though that on the whole Callaway will be up against it with regards to Market share atm. Lots of bad press around the ball industry currently and Cally do seem to be taking the brunt of it

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Also, make sure you check online golf as well as AG. Ordered gloves last night that were £14.99 on AG and £12.99 on Online golf.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
AHHHH "New" Bargins etc .....

I posted this elsewhere, but I think it's worth putting on again. Mountain Warehouse have a sale on. Polos at £9.99 or better. Breatheable, UV50 feels like silk. I've bought 3 + two others which were cheaper. I've not bought them for golf but they could be easilly used as golf tops. I think these are better than all the branded golf stuff. Get in quick !!!!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
County-golf.co.uk clearance sale, also extra 40% off using code FORTY. Bought a few tops etc, missed out on Adidas short sleeve water proof at £29.99 sold like hot cakes.

Used it myself too. Good quality stuff, service and delivery 👍

Visit site

They have cut open a few Callaways in particular the chromesofts to show the off centre core. To be honest unless the core material has a big difference in density then it may not make a dfference.

The tests they did with the robot though showed the balls were considerably shorter than than the rest and did sometimes end up way off line even using a robot to hit them. Think quality control for all balls is going to have a shake up in the future.

Visit site

winty57

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Crazyface..... which are the polos you have that are soft etc, and do they wash well and dry without ironing? Re sizing do they come up small or true to size as going to order online.
cheers

Robin Hood

Visit site
Crazyface..... which are the polos you have that are soft etc, and do they wash well and dry without ironing? Re sizing do they come up small or true to size as going to order online.
cheers
Hi Winty
I can recommend them too
I find they do come true to size and yes they dry quickly without ironing, especially if they are the Isocool type. I also like their half zip lightweight fleeces.
Plus I have had an email offering free delivery this weekend AND an extra 15% off if you use the promo code OCEAN.
Enjoy.........

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
County-golf.co.uk clearance sale, also extra 40% off using code FORTY. Bought a few tops etc, missed out on Adidas short sleeve water proof at £29.99 sold like hot cakes.

Tried to use this on some things, didn’t work...then saw a waterproof jacket and it worked on that. Saves £30-odd!

winty57

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi Winty
I can recommend them too
I find they do come true to size and yes they dry quickly without ironing, especially if they are the Isocool type. I also like their half zip lightweight fleeces.
Plus I have had an email offering free delivery this weekend AND an extra 15% off if you use the promo code OCEAN.
Enjoy.........
thanks i have ordered 3