New Bargains Thread

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
As this thread was a victim to the recent deletions, I thought I would start a new one.

Not a bargain for the brand snobs out there but Asda are selling off their Ben Hogan range of golf shirts at £7.00. Seem decent quality and the designs are actually pretty nice. Picked up a couple last night.

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
As this thread was a victim to the recent deletions, I thought I would start a new one.

Not a bargain for the brand snobs out there but Asda are selling off their Ben Hogan range of golf shirts at £7.00. Seem decent quality and the designs are actually pretty nice. Picked up a couple last night.

Still £15 in my local asda today. Still a good price but didn't get any.

GOLFER1994

Head Pro
Visit site
Not a direct bargain as such but would recommend to those that are on facebook, to browse the marketplace section within your local area for golf gear. In this last week I've picked up a Titleist tour bag for £20, Ping G20 Hybrid for £28 and a Ping G20 3 wood for £30.

Could have had a G20 driver for £25 as well if i had seen it a little sooner. Some bargains to be had if you are on their at the right time

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Jpx 900 tour with PX 5.5 on sale in American gold today.

In store only I think.

£399 for 4-pw

Bargain that. If the had other shafts I’d have snapped them up.

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
AG near the Trafford Centre had loads of managers specials on drivers woods and hybrids this weekend. Plenty of Titleist and Taylormade on offer

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
+1. crazy cheap deal, be stupid not to, £150 shoes for £50, though I seem to have a go,f shoe fetish, that's 5 pairs I've bought this year alone.

I have a pair of these, and they are a very nice pair of golf shoes. I paid 80 odd for mine. 50 is a bargain.