New Bargains Thread

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Ah it says it in the description on some items rather than after you check out. Most of the puma ones are like it

Had a check and nothing in the description. Their mobile site isn’t that great tho considering I had to google search the login page because it wasn’t showing anywhere on their site!

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Had a check and nothing in the description. Their mobile site isn’t that great tho considering I had to google search the login page because it wasn’t showing anywhere on their site!

There is, (and yes also on the mobile site) I didn't notice it at first either but it's actually in the title of the shoes!!!

That's fine I'm in no rush and I know that I don't need to start worrying/panicking until after the 9th of January.

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
There is, (and yes also on the mobile site) I didn't notice it at first either but it's actually in the title of the shoes!!!

That's fine I'm in no rush and I know that I don't need to start worrying/panicking until after the 9th of January.

It definitely wasn’t there before. But they’ve also just dropped the price for them too... by £15!

Gonna cancel the order and buy them under the new price. This should be fun...gulp.

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
It definitely wasn’t there before. But they’ve also just dropped the price for them too... by £15!

Gonna cancel the order and buy them under the new price. This should be fun...gulp.

Knew this wouldn’t be easy. I cancelled the order via email and bought the same shoes at the lower price.

Although I was very explicit in the email, they have managed to cancel the wrong order. They cancelled the £35 shoes and are still processing the £50 shoes.

No wonder they have a bad reputation. They don’t answer the phone either.

Edit: checked the website and now the price is back up again. Useless company.

Last edited:

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Knew this wouldn’t be easy. I cancelled the order via email and bought the same shoes at the lower price.

Although I was very explicit in the email, they have managed to cancel the wrong order. They cancelled the £35 shoes and are still processing the £50 shoes.

No wonder they have a bad reputation. They don’t answer the phone either.

Edit: checked the website and now the price is back up again. Useless company.
Some people won’t be told ?‍♂️?‍♂️

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Who has not been told?

Not everyone is aware of a reputation prior to purchasing items.

He/she reordered items after replying to my post the other day ?‍♂️

I’m certain orders will be sent out, the problem comes if the wrong order/size is delivered. They’re not a easy bunch to get hold of ??

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
He/she reordered items after replying to my post the other day ?‍♂️

I’m certain orders will be sent out, the problem comes if the wrong order/size is delivered. They’re not a easy bunch to get hold of ??

Shoes arrived yesterday. Fit perfect the communication of the company is a joke but thankfully I love the shoes so it was worth the risk in hindsight!

D

Deleted member 16999

Bargain Golf Equipment/Seaham GC Pro has this offer on today.

MacGregor Response Cart Bag.
Lightweight bag boasting a host of features including a 14-way divider, 7 strategically placed pockets including a fur lined valuables pocket and also a cooler pocket.
Grab this bag for an amazing £59.99

PayPal preferred
£5 delivery charge

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Bargain Golf Equipment/Seaham GC Pro has this offer on today.

MacGregor Response Cart Bag.
Lightweight bag boasting a host of features including a 14-way divider, 7 strategically placed pockets including a fur lined valuables pocket and also a cooler pocket.
Grab this bag for an amazing £59.99

PayPal preferred
£5 delivery charge

He also has some great prices on the ping G400 range.
Contact Andrew direct for best prices.
Great fella ?
Cheapest around

D

Deleted member 16999

He also has some great prices on the ping G400 range.
Contact Andrew direct for best prices.
Great fella ?
Cheapest around
He’s a doing a special today, must be because the course is closed and he’s bored.:)

SUNDAY SALE!!!!!!!!!!
Callaway Supersoft Superpack Golf Balls
Exceptional Value With 3 Free Ball Sleeve
Great Deal This Sunday Is 3 Packs Of 15 Balls For Only £50 That’s Just Over A £1 A Ball.

PayPal Preferred
£3 Delivery

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Got a couple of that Calvin Klein midlayers for £15 from County golf, wasnt sure what the quality would be like, but excellent at that price point.