My swing

Revolt

Assistant Pro
Visit site
110 yard par 3... hitting SW off the deck... 2 different shots edited side by side..... just wondering how my swing looks and if anyone notices anything drastically wrong (both shots were on the green (left shot about 15 foot to the right of the hole, one on the right went right over the top of the pin about 10 foot past)

dont have a handicap but shooting around 18-20 over per 18 holes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZetQBFIMIi4

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Looks pretty good swing :)

110yds with a sw is some hit though, do you give it 110% on all shots? Maybe dial it in a bit and you might not be 20 over par anymore.

Bobirdie

Journeyman Pro
www.williamsdoubleglazing.co.uk
swing looks decent.

you really need too shorten that backswing though!

try hitting the ball with a 3 quarter swing.you will be surprised,it will be a fullswing you are making.

fair enough you wont be hitting a sw 110yds but that isnt a bad thing

Revolt

Assistant Pro
Visit site
doesnt feel like im trying to murder the ball to be honest..... i think i hit it 110 because i had the face close ever so slightly ?

SW 110yd
6 iron 165-170 yards

am i hitting it too far and causing some innaccuracy would it be worth dropping the power a wee bit ?

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I really like your swing. Can't offer an improvements but the one on the left was horizontal at the top and the one on the right went past horizontal, which is not normally a good thing. I guess that's why it went a bit further.

Is your SW part of a set, or bought separately?
My mate hits his irons about the same distance as me but his SW is part of a set (Ping G2) and he hits it about 105-110. My SW is a Vokey and I hit it about 95.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Nice looking swing, the only comment I'd make is that you look a bit hunched at impact, unfortuantley I'm not qualified or knowledgable enough to say why that might be. :eek:

I hit my SW about 80 yards and my 6 iron a similar distance to yours.