Motocaddy S3 Pro Trolley and Cart Bag Advice

gmhubble

Head Pro
Visit site
Evening all

Am lucky to have a S3 Pro trolley but don’t fancy a motocaddy bag - will any cart bag do or do any of you have advice on a bag that would fit lovely?

Ian

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Evening all

Am lucky to have a S3 Pro trolley but don’t fancy a motocaddy bag - will any cart bag do or do any of you have advice on a bag that would fit lovely?

Ian

as much as the little locking mechanism of the motcaddy bags is handy, Ive used multiple different ones on mine. Stand bags, cart bags and staff bags all work well.

gmhubble

Head Pro
Visit site
Thank you - I have a stunning Titleist Players 14 stand bag but the top of the legs is where the bag grab is and the damn thing just twists and turns on the trolley even with both straps - appreciate the reply

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Am sure it's the S3 that I have. I bought during the winter an OUUL waterproof cart bag for £100 from the club shop. It is a thing of beauty. The bottom of the bag has a square recess that fits perfect into the S3 trolley base. A match made in heaven. I put the top strap through the handle and it is as secure as a Royal mail train in the 60's .

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thank you - I have a stunning Titleist Players 14 stand bag but the top of the legs is where the bag grab is and the damn thing just twists and turns on the trolley even with both straps - appreciate the reply

Stand bags will tend to have difficulties on a trolley because of the legs. There is only so much secure fitting you can do

Rustique

Hacker
Visit site
Ihave an S1 same size trolley and use a Ping pionerp bag ,fits great solid and doesn't rotate as the round progresses
Phil