Most compact electric trolley

Shooter McPowick

Head Pro
Visit site
I leave my current push trolley in my locker at the club, I’d like an electric trolley without the hassle of having to lug it to and from the course, plan was to take the battery home to charge.

The Locker will fit a standbag full of clubs.

Anyone know of an electric trolley that will fit? Perhaps I’m thinking too wishfully.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The Motocaddy M1/M3 fold up small, but still quite wide...not sure if it will fit in a locker.

I have been tempted by the same, and leaving my trolley in a locker, but not sure if it will slide in

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Few of the members at my place do this, I'll check. Think one is a gokart but he take s the wheels off. Let me confirm.

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
As mentioned, the m1/m3 fold up small. Pretty sure they are the smallest on the market.

Shooter McPowick

Head Pro
Visit site
Thanks chaps. Sorry, I should have clarified. I was expecting to have to take the wheels off as I have to do this with my push trolley 👍🏻

The PowaKaddy c2i looks pretty compact but can’t see how easy it is to remove wheels

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Thanks chaps. Sorry, I should have clarified. I was expecting to have to take the wheels off as I have to do this with my push trolley 👍🏻

The PowaKaddy c2i looks pretty compact but can’t see how easy it is to remove wheels

The c2i is small but not tiny. not sure how well it will squeeze into the locker.