Membership Open Days

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
My club are holding membership open days this weekend and next to try and attract potential new members. If anybody in th Berkshire, Surrey, Hants area is considering joining a new club and wants to play an invitational round and view the facilities please PM me as Id' be happy to show you around.

The joining fee has been halved to £600 and can be deferred by twelve months. Please check the website www.royalascotgolfclub.co.uk for more information

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Mines has one as well £500 but you can split it over 5 years how generous of them, you would think in this cuurent climate they would bite your hands off for new members

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've never paid a joining fee and never will. As you said Steve, if a club isn't happy to accept my yearly subs without a joining fee then they can shove their membership where the sun don't shine.

Andy

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Andy

I don't make the rules. I think its progressive that the club has halved the figure anyway (re thecraw) and that you can offset it until next years payment.

At the end of the day all I was trying to do was offer anyone that may have been intersted a chance to have a game and a look round. As anyone who has played the course it is a challenging track despite only being 5 years old and will only get better with age.