Membership confusion and options.

Mattyboy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Give it a whirl OS - and let us know how it goes. If its crap, I should still be able to get you in at the Palace.

Also, I wouldnt mind a knock around there when it warms up (says he, sort of inviting himself!)..............

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Give it a whirl OS - and let us know how it goes. If its crap, I should still be able to get you in at the Palace.

Also, I wouldnt mind a knock around there when it warms up (says he, sort of inviting himself!)..............

You will be more than welcome mate, just waiting for the membership lady to confirm a few details, but if it goes ahead it could be the step for me to be at the palace in the following year. Caddied there as a kid would love to actually play it ( says the subtle hint dropper )

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
ok, ive had some questions answered by the membership manager regarding option 3.

Course improvements:

Stage 1 and stage 2 of the course revamp are finshed, effectively you are now playing the 2 revised 9's with the 3rd one well underway which will be open some time in may, its expected to be first week of may, but they have said sometime in may just in case of snow/extreme weather slowing up works - this shows to me that so far in, the new management are good the their words about improvements.

Comps

As part of the corp membership, you allowed 2 named players which will have full access to all comps, this includes monthly medals and all board comps.

Tee times

No restrictions on tee time bookings, the 2 named players are able to book tee slots at peak time during the week and at weekends providing the tee isnt booked for any comps which would then obviously take priority. As far as im aware, at any members clubs comps have block allocated tee slots so this is no issue at all.

If you use your allocated amount of games per membership.

I personally cannot see me using 50 rounds but if i do, then you can top up your allocated slots at £20 per green fee. Due to the fact that we will still tour a lot, plus i would still run my muni membership to be able to play with the old gang once a month i cant see me playing 50 games there.