Me and My Golf 30 day free trial

AdamW

Visit site
Had an advert come up on my Facebook for a free 30 days trial for "me and my golf" with voucher code 30ftmamgnp

Going to sign up later myself but thought it might be useful for other people as well (y)

https://meandmygolf.com/

albie999

Visit site
The problem I am finding with all this "free" advise online, is that without a pro determining what is right for you, I and my swing is getting confused. Since my injury last year, been trying get to get my swing back, watching vids etc ... but feel I am actually going backwards, so have decided to go and see a pro in the next few weeks

Not saying that the tips are not any good ... as I do still watch the stuff, but think I need an eye of a pro

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
The problem I am finding with all this "free" advise online, is that without a pro determining what is right for you, I and my swing is getting confused. Since my injury last year, been trying get to get my swing back, watching vids etc ... but feel I am actually going backwards, so have decided to go and see a pro in the next few weeks

Not saying that the tips are not any good ... as I do still watch the stuff, but think I need an eye of a pro
I know what you mean. I have an account as I’m following their flexibility videos. They’ve also brought on a strong and nutritionist coach for some near term video which I’m really keen to see.

beyond that I try to keep my adjustments to my pro lessons only as it can get confusing but what I’ve seen of the rest of the content, it’s really well set out. There also other bits of content on there too which is interesting. It’s worth a 30 free trial at the least.

AdamW

Visit site
I know what you mean. I have an account as I’m following their flexibility videos. They’ve also brought on a strong and nutritionist coach for some near term video which I’m really keen to see.

beyond that I try to keep my adjustments to my pro lessons only as it can get confusing but what I’ve seen of the rest of the content, it’s really well set out. There also other bits of content on there too which is interesting. It’s worth a 30 free trial at the least.

How long have you been doing the flexibility videos?

Have you noticed any differences yet?

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Not a big fan of the me and my golf channel so not for me and wouldn't want to pay for content at the end of the free period
Get they’re not your thing but people can also cancel rather than pay. In fact it’s easier to cancel than pay on their page which is rare ?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Get they’re not your thing but people can also cancel rather than pay. In fact it’s easier to cancel than pay on their page which is rare ?

That's a good thing. It isn't just the fact that I don't like their double act (although some of the tips have been quite good) it is more the fact paying for content. That goes for any youtube channel or may be it's that I am just a tight wad

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
That's a good thing. It isn't just the fact that I don't like their double act (although some of the tips have been quite good) it is more the fact paying for content. That goes for any youtube channel or may be it's that I am just a tight wad
No I get it. what really bugs me is when you spend a fortune on a device and you still need to pay a subscription to use it. If a company chooses a subscription model the hardware should be at cost at worst.

RangeMonkey

Visit site
Well that’s annoying!

It just came up on my FB timeline, too. I clicked the link, but it only had 7 days free. Went back to facebook, realised you needed to enter a voucher from the post.

Tried to copy it, but couldn’t copy on the iPad. Memorised the first half, went to web page, entered the first half.

Came back to Facebook for the second half, and the advert has gone from my feed!

AdamW

Visit site
Well that’s annoying!

It just came up on my FB timeline, too. I clicked the link, but it only had 7 days free. Went back to facebook, realised you needed to enter a voucher from the post.

Tried to copy it, but couldn’t copy on the iPad. Memorised the first half, went to web page, entered the first half.

Came back to Facebook for the second half, and the advert has gone from my feed!
Use my code in first post it is generic so will work for you ;)

AdamW

Visit site
Literally just starting mate but look exactly what I’ve been looking for. Basic kit and floor space needed.

Have just done the tests apparently and I am a right mess ?

With the first test I can not get my knee to the wall even with my toe touching the skirting board. Also can not pass the 90/90 test.

lots of work to do!

RangeMonkey

Visit site

With the first test I can not get my knee to the wall even with my toe touching the skirting board. Also can not pass the 90/90 test.

lots of work to do!

I've also done them just now... it seems like years of yoga and martial arts has helped. The only test I failed was the shoulder lift, where I only got to 8 cm.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site

lots of work to do!
You’ll hopefully see some good progress after that two week stage but as with all stuff like this, don’t be afraid to stay on a stage a bit longer if needed.