Masters Betting - Whose Your Top 3?

rastbury

Visit site
Bit of an outsider, but I'm thinking Stricker may be worth an e/w bet. He's been consistent over the last year or so and can putt like a demon. He might be looking to get a big one towards the end of his career.

Last time I looks I think he was 60/1...

PPE

Head Pro
Visit site
Bit of an outsider, but I'm thinking Stricker may be worth an e/w bet. He's been consistent over the last year or so and can putt like a demon. He might be looking to get a big one towards the end of his career.

Last time I looks I think he was 60/1...

Welcome to the Forum rastbury. I agree Stricker is a very good outside bet, was looking at him myself.

timchump

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
my favourites are
donald
mcilroy
rose

though im putting money on, much prefer the long e/w bet

rose
manesero
mark wilson

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I don't think Westwood has the short game or putter to win but would be pleased to be proved wrong. There are a lot of players in form and a lot of guys capable of doing a Schwartzel and nicking it with a strong finish. I'd love to see Donald win but as usual will be keeping my hard earned cash in my pocket - betting on golf with so many players capable of winning is a mugs game if you ask me

Monty_Brown

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I tipped Rose a few weks ago before his win so will stick with him as top Brit.

Also think Aaron Baddeley will do well. Wonderful putter and if he can keep the ball under control off the tee, he is due a big shot at a major.

And big Phil M has to be worth a shout, in form and great record at Augusta.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
only bet ive had so far was a decent ew bet on Keegan Bradley at 80s and 100s about 8 weeks ago, in decent shape considering hes sub 40s most places, the big negative for him is lack of course experience (which can be huge round augusta though he has been practising there with mickleson). Actually think theres a limited number who can win at Augusta but will prob back 2 or 3 more as well as opposing a handful on the exchanges as a start position.

expect ill be looking to back from mcilroy, mickleson, donald, rose, watney, simpson, johnson (x2), schwarttzel, oosthuizen, stricker, haas, karlsson. those ill be opposing likely to include westwood, scott, garcia, fowler, quiros and kim

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
only bet ive had so far was a decent ew bet on Keegan Bradley at 80s and 100s about 8 weeks ago, in decent shape considering hes sub 40s most places, the big negative for him is lack of course experience (which can be huge round augusta though he has been practising there with mickleson). Actually think theres a limited number who can win at Augusta but will prob back 2 or 3 more as well as opposing a handful on the exchanges as a start position.

expect ill be looking to back from mcilroy, mickleson, donald, rose, watney, simpson, johnson (x2), schwarttzel, oosthuizen, stricker, haas, karlsson. those ill be opposing likely to include westwood, scott, garcia, fowler, quiros and kim

I'd stick Kaymer into the pot for the opposing, but I guess the odds are terrible.

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Westwood
Mcilroy
Mahan

Mickelson should have a good showing,like the Bjorn suggestion at 150 e/w saving Stricker for the Open but as for Woods he`s showing great improvment but winning the masters this year......:rofl: .

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Rose must be a good E/W bet. If he doesn't win at Augusta I fancy him to have a good US Open. Don't give him much chance in the Open though as he has become too acclimatised to target golf PGA style and in decent conditions