Masters 2023

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Love all the amateur golfers who crap themselves at the thought of playing in the Sunday stableford turning into psychologists.

Maybe some of you should write to Rory and tell him what he’s doing wrong 😂. I’m sure he’ll appreciate the help.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Love all the amateur golfers who crap themselves at the thought of playing in the Sunday stableford turning into psychologists.

Maybe some of you should write to Rory and tell him what he’s doing wrong 😂. I’m sure he’ll appreciate the help.
What he's doing wrong is that he keeps having a crap round on day one of the Masters. Happy to help. 🙂

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site

It's just a bunch of golfers talking about golf, don't read too much into it.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Well there’s an amateur on course currently playing better than McIlroy so you never know.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
I don’t entirely disagree, Phil. But would he have agreed to it if he was in the midst of a full on meltdown?

And I know it happens in other sports, especially T20. But the fact that it has never been done in a Major before tells us something, surely? In DPWT coverage there are regular interviews on the fairways but we have never seen Tim Barter having a natter with a player in a Major.

I actually applaud Rory for being relaxed enough to do it. But that does not alter the fact that I am extremely surprised at the same time, especially given the focus of attention which is on him every time he tees it up at Augusta.

Anyway, back to the golf…….

Do they do interviews whilst the batters batting?
I’ve seen them do fielders out in the deep.